+++ how are the drink prices this year? 2010 +++

Hi,

Could someone advise as to where the Lidl's are on the island? Sounds like a very good plan to stock up at the beginning of the week :). We're staying in Cala Llonga, so where is the nearest?

Ta Fi xx

... Ushuaia ... I didn't buy any drinks there so don't know what the prices were like;
the insane friend got a bottle of champagne,
I didn't see how much it was but I imagine it was a silly amount ...
:lol:

If you want cheap supermarket beer in san an then find an Eroski,choose 'Aurum' it's around 25 cents a can,brewed for this chain of shops and imo on a par with San Miguel (twice the price)
Avoid Spar branded beers (and wine) crap,again imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amnesia is 12 Euro a beer, 15 for vodka and lemonade and 9 Euro for a bottle of water.

Don't know about Es Paradis as iv'e never been, but i'd imagine it'd be cheaper...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! are u serious?? that is so expensive

are the mixed vodka, whatever drinks atleast a good size and strong? or are they in small cups full of ice and watered down?

HOLY CRAP!!!!! are u serious?? that is so expensive

are the mixed vodka, whatever drinks atleast a good size and strong? or are they in small cups full of ice and watered down?

No-ones forcing anyone to buy them ;)

You get good measures though...

Can remember a mate getting stung for a double vodka and redbull - charged him 36 euros for it in Amnesia!!

Just do your drinking before you go out, and you'll be cool!

No-ones forcing anyone to buy them ;)

You get good measures though...

Can remember a mate getting stung for a double vodka and redbull - charged him 36 euros for it in Amnesia!!

Just do your drinking before you go out, and you'll be cool!

ya but the problem is it wears off by the time u get to the club or when hours pass by, u have to get something inside

i thought hollywood clubs were bad, we pay $8 for beer here and about $12-14 for watered down mixed drinks

jasus i thought with the recession prices might have dropped even a little... who the funk can afford 10 euro ****ty beer thats 2 euro in the offo? and we all need water. it's a crime FACT.

jasus i thought with the recession prices might have dropped even a little... who the funk can afford 10 euro ****ty beer thats 2 euro in the offo? and we all need water. it's a crime FACT.

Well, if someone thinks that prices on Ibiza are expensive and in the clubs exspecially, then they propably should consider where they do want to go to their holiday. World is full of places where beer and alcohol is basically free, like Greeze and Tyrkey. Like the guys I met last year. They said that they spent most of their time sitting in their hotel room in San An, drinking cheap beet they bought from the nearest quickie-mart. Way to go!

I think that drink and ticket prices are problem only those who are not aware that Ibiza is expensive and I think that those people are quite few.

Well, if someone thinks that prices on Ibiza are expensive and in the clubs exspecially,
then they propably should consider where they do want to go to their holiday...
I think that drink and ticket prices are problem only those who are not aware
that Ibiza is expensive and I think that those people are quite few.
what ?

In Es Cana a pint of Estrella is €2.50 and a pint of San Miguel can be found for €1.50! Expect to pay €3.50 for Carling or Blackthorn. I was surprised how cheap food and drink was in this resort.

Back