+++ how are the drink prices this year? 2010 +++

jlw1

hey anybody been to San An Bay this year and if so what sort of prices can i expect to pay for a pint san miguel /magners and bacardi and coke and wkds?

trying to budget for 2 week holiday and any help greatly appreciated in advance.
cheers party people!

2e a pint of estrella ,3.5e for wkd and magners, cocktails are 5e a pint 8e 1lt 10e 2iltre jug...all these prices are from the pink panther in san an bay........it's the only place i know the prices of cause i was too pissed everytime i left the panther to remember anybody elses

2e a pint of estrella ,3.5e for wkd and magners, cocktails are 5e a pint 8e 1lt 10e 2iltre jug...all these prices are from the pink panther in san an bay........it's the only place i know the prices of cause i was too pissed everytime i left the panther to remember anybody elses
thanks for that......much appreciated
cheers

ha ha karl

not saying you drink a lot karl, but you know my price list better than me xxxx dont forget though pint of cocktil is only 4 euros b4 10pm and pint of local lager is only 2 euros b4 10pm... whilst the world cup is on we have a bucket of 4 big bottles of bud and free world cup tee shirt for only 10 euros xxx

not saying you drink a lot karl, but you know my price list better than me xxxx dont forget though pint of cocktil is only 4 euros b4 10pm and pint of local lager is only 2 euros b4 10pm... whilst the world cup is on we have a bucket of 4 big bottles of bud and free world cup tee shirt for only 10 euros xxx

wots tha local stuff missus pink? think al b on that wen am there, with a few cocktails and amaretto and cokes wen am feelin under the weather :)

Hotel san remo

its just in front of the hotel san remo xx and SPEEDY its the same lager i have had for 20 years it is estrella levante... not the dam which isnt as good xxx lol

its just in front of the hotel san remo xx and SPEEDY its the same lager i have had for 20 years it is estrella levante... not the dam which isnt as good xxx lol

ahh ok sue, well al be on that then, an i like esstrella dam LOL,

I have a cunning plan to avoid spending too much on booze

which involves

not spending too much on booze

coming back to see you in just over a week sue...got a lovely villa sorted near cala salada for 6 days...ain't sorted out the last 6 yet though....lol

^
Yes,a shocking price rise for beer at Lidl,was only 25 cent last year!
If that vodka was the German made 'Rachmaninof' brand that I got there,it was surprisingly drinkable....

^
Yes,a shocking price rise for beer at Lidl,was only 25 cent last year!
If that vodka was the German made 'Rachmaninof' brand that I got there,it was surprisingly drinkable....

Yeah the vodka was that Rachmaninof brand! It wasn't too bad really. They also had bottles of Cava for around 1.19euro and Sangria was really cheap aswell. They had crates of 12 Estrella for 5.99euro. Basically Lidl is an essential for all your booze needs - it must have saved us so much money on drinking!

Amnesia is 12 Euro a beer, 15 for vodka and lemonade and 9 Euro for a bottle of water.

Don't know about Es Paradis as iv'e never been, but i'd imagine it'd be cheaper...

lidl
beer.jpg

Not sure if Stephen's LIDL instore shop photo is the same one i've visited near Figueretas? Dirt cheap place for all food and drink's but because the beers were warm the sea helped cool them down.;)

Back