+++ how are the drink prices this year? 2009 +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This Summer in Ibiza El Divino have started an Ibizan revolution, its 5 EUROS A DRINK!

Yep, you heard it here first, 2 drink minimum & you can get as many as you like, you buy tokens from the machines at the front door or around the club, and its 5 EUROS A DRINK!"

Have been waiting for this to come out. Good huh!!!

5 euro drinks at el divino

"This Summer in Ibiza El Divino have started an Ibizan revolution, its 5 EUROS A DRINK!

Yep, you heard it here first, 2 drink minimum & you can get as many as you like, you buy tokens from the machines at the front door or around the club, and its 5 EUROS A DRINK!"

Drink tokens??? Perhaps cutting down on bar staff numbers (tokens being quicker than handling cash) - Or more likely a token gets you weaker drink and cash gets you a normal one??? :confused:

Why not just reduce the bar prices???

what exactly is "the el divino 5 euro drink" ?
maybe it´s only a glass of warm salty water :lol:

why buying tokens from a MACHINE ?
did the barpeople steal too much money ?

why not install vending machines like in cocoonclub/frankfurt ?

I love it. One of the clubs announces that its drinks will be 5 euros and people still complain. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(I'll be there for the opening so I'll let you know how it goes).

"...
We wouldn’t change Ibiza for the world, but for those that know Ibiza
will know it comes at a massive expense.
Inside & Out has been created to provide the clubbing devotees with a night to revel in.
Claiming most aspects of the house genre as it’s musical territory,
Eden welcomes Inside & Out becoming the first Superclub ever to run
an all inclusive party, putting a modern twist on a vibe that is decades old.

Rocking the Ibiza crowd from the 8th June until the sad day that the season ends,
this is Monday mashment in all its glory!
The free party is open to all in the main room, but those that choose to go all out &
buy a €50 ticket can access all areas; including the back room with the free bar
that flows the entire night, drink what you want, when you want, how you want it!

This is the newest & most ground-breaking idea to be brought
to the beat loving Island in a long time.
..."
(skiddle.com/news/all/Inside--Out---New-Club-to-Open-in-Ibiza)

so thats why you are playing El Div then Matt? ;)

and on that subject - does Mr. Doyle not like you much - only a couple of dates in Ibiza? :lol:

Not as many as I have been blessed with in previous seasons but we have a whole load of quality ressies that deserve a blast as well. Although it will be hard work with what we have lined up and I'm no spring chicken anymore!!!

It's a case of one gig each this summer. (I've got two though so he must like me) :lol::lol::lol:

... As much as i love ibiza
some of the clubs have to drop their prices...i.e ...

r1bjvb.jpg

11.50 1 san maguel (es paradis),
26.80 2 vodka/7up (space)

I think this is really important and a very valid point during these difficult times. Judge Jules is a wise man to have actually given this a thought on behalf of all us clubbers. It is certainly an incentive to go to certain club nights that you might not go to otherwise. However, the biggest incentive would be to LOWER the entrance fees rather than them being hiked up which they look like they have this year!

prices do seem lower...

Es Vive hotel were using last years bar menu but the prices had been reduced eg from 10 euro for cocktails to 8 euro etc and the food was definitely better value than last year.

They changed it whilst I was there late may/early june, for first few days it was the old price... :eek::eek:

It's great to see El Divino do this, but really they have moved from one of the big clubs to a medium sized club, having lost all bug nights so they have to do this to survive...

Just an opinion.

Having just returned it was good to see some places have addressed the high drinks prices. Not SPACE/ Hed kandi though, 10 Euros for a bottle of San miguel!.

Vodka Redbull and bottle of water was 16 Euros in Wonderland which is better than in previous years .

Kanya was doing (large) Moijhito's for 5 Euros

can't remember myself paying for vodka+ drinks inside the clubs...
it's always the san miguel time being inside for me :)

actually i bought vodka in zoo project coz we were in the run and wanted to catch the daytime part of the party so it was like couple of abcent's sips in the car... :) very practical drink by the way hehe

... 36E for a double VRB ...
everbody paying 36 euros for a "double vrb" -
and NOT beeing under the influence from certain substances whilst doing this -
should slap himself in the face 48hours/day :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back