+++ how are the drink prices this year? 2009 +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for a beer this season anyone kow?

Last year when I came out in August it was around 2.50-4.00 euro a beer depending on the bar and there was always delas on with free sambuca or vodka redbull X 2 plus beer plus shots for 10 euro etc but when me folks came out in the June they had been paying 5-6 euro a beer! When I asked bar staff they said prices were dropped to get folk back in the bars again so I wondered for those out there already can you tell us how much we are going to be paying this year? I am coming out last week of June and if it is 6 euro a beer I am gonna have a crap holiday :evil:

Last year when I came out in August it was around 2.50-4.00 euro a beer depending on the bar and there was always delas on with free sambuca or vodka redbull X 2 plus beer plus shots for 10 euro etc but when me folks came out in the June they had been paying 5-6 euro a beer! When I asked bar staff they said prices were dropped to get folk back in the bars again so I wondered for those out there already can you tell us how much we are going to be paying this year? I am coming out last week of June and if it is 6 euro a beer I am gonna have a crap holiday :evil:

What bars? Mambo, Kanya? There's ALWAYS cheap places to drink in Ibiza wherever you are.

Well the west end bars were full of cheap offers for us but not for my folks. Mambo's is always expensive and we have not done bora bora yet you have any idea the cost of drinks there?
We have a villa this year so I think we will start on vodka before we leave but I still dont wanna be paying 6 quid a bloody drink :D

Well the west end bars were full of cheap offers for us but not for my folks. Mambo's is always expensive and we have not done bora bora yet you have any idea the cost of drinks there?
We have a villa this year so I think we will start on vodka before we leave but I still dont wanna be paying 6 quid a bloody drink :D

The Orange Corner in San An is quite cheap.

Bora Bora is about 5 euro a pint of beer - There are plenty of bars near there that are cheap - Unos etc.

I take my own alcohol to beach bars - just be discreet! 8)

Bora Bora is about 5 euro a pint of beer - There are plenty of bars near there that are cheap - Unos etc.

Typical Jock, good advice though :p

so this cream deal is looking like it's gonna be half price drinks from 11-1pm.

so roughly 5 euros for a beer.

way pay 5 euro for a pint when you can get 6 pints for less than 5 euro.big bottles from uno;s.

maybe because most of the people interested in going to cream would rather be listening to the DJs they idolise, in one of the best club's in the world, than sat on a plastic chair with the family friendly holiday brigade.

the owners of unos are nice people, but even they wouldn't make such a comparison.

:D

maybe because most of the people interested in going to cream would rather be listening to the DJs they idolise, in one of the best club's in the world, than sat on a plastic chair with the family friendly holiday brigade.

the owners of unos are nice people, but even they wouldn't make such a comparison.

:D
TBF, woodruffe's post has been moved to here,not the only mention of uno's either.
The OP OlskiNotts, seemed to be mainly talking about the west end :)

The way this has stitched together looks like woodruffe has responded directly to grego's post, which isn't the case.

what's wrong with what i'm wearing (in that photo)??

most of the females under 40 that you'll find down that street will be wearing less than me, probably some of those over 40 as well.

"As well as re-igniting disco on the dancefloor in Ibiza, Carwash are also hugely proud to boogie away the recession and shout about El Divino's unheard of 5 Euro flat rate drinks tickets!! Yep, it might be tight but Carwash are gonna make sure their event is unsurpassed in production, great dancers, surprise guests and general surprises, as well as the thirst-quenching drinks prices...get down"

:arrow: Carwash @ EL DIVINO 2009

8 euro a corona last june at bora bora :eek:

"This Summer in Ibiza El Divino have started an Ibizan revolution, its 5 EUROS A DRINK!

Yep, you heard it here first, 2 drink minimum & you can get as many as you like, you buy tokens from the machines at the front door or around the club, and its 5 EUROS A DRINK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back