how are the drink prices this year? (2007)

McRackin

Super Moderator
4mv0io7.jpg

:arrow: how are the drink prices this year? (2006)

Is there any pubs in Ibiza that sell cheap gargle at all?I'm fu**ed if im paying €10 a bottle again this time:evil:

Pacha;
JD & Coke = €15
Bottle Smirnoff = €13
Bottle San Miguel = €10

Manumission;
Bottle of water = €6
Bottle San Miguel = €8
Bottle San Miguel in VIP = €10 :confused:

Cocoloco;
Vodka & Coke = €12 Why was I drinking V & C? :confused: Prolly p1shed :rolleyes: :lol:

Space;
JD & Coke = €12
Bottle San Miguel = €8

Came back with a pocket full of receipts :oops: :lol:

Pacha;

Space;
JD & Coke = €12
Bottle San Miguel = €8

Came back with a pocket full of receipts :oops: :lol:

Space drinks were more expensive on Friday than Sunday (€10 for a San Miguel) but it was only €10 to get in.

I don't tend to drink when out, so here are the entry prices as I remember them...

Pacha - At Pussycat it was €37 most nights, except for Pure Pacha when it was €47. This was €2 more than Mambo (where we got ours) and in the West End, but included a bus according to the blackboard (a grand saving of €0.10 compared to the discobus!) It was €45 every night from the port in Ibiza town though.

Space - think we paid €35 or €40 from Mambo for Sunday - includes drink in Space and passout. Club Azuli on Friday was €10 before 2.00 if you had a flyer or armband, tickets more than that. If you are going to La Communidad on Friday or Matinee on Saturday, make sure you head to Tahiti/Bora Bora on Friday evening, they were handing out free entry armbands to all comers.

Amnesia - Cream opening party was only €30 in the port, but I suspect that is only because it was only annouced at very short notice.

Privilege - €40 for Manumission from Pussycat. Could have had a free drink (in Pussycat) with it, but we didn't take it as we had just had a bottle of wine.

Eden - €15 for Dusted, again from Pussycat, we each got a (small) free beer at Pussycat and were offered a free shot each as well, which we declined. If you wait until about 3.30, they start handing out free passes all over San Antonio, but to be quite honest I wouldn't go back if you paid me.

DC10 - €30 from Tantra, no free drink (grrr).

We got in half price at Pacha for Def Mix opening. 50 euros on the door but the guy looked at us and said 2 for 1 (must have felt sorry, because trust me I am not the beatiful people!).

Space, somehow blagged guesty via myspace. The wonders of the web.

Pacha was 15 euros for a vodka red bull & 10 euros for a bottle of beer.

Cant remember Space as was in pieces by then!

How do people afford these drinks? At Pacha I was like ermmm a coke please and the lady behind the bar was like don't you want anything in it lol. Not for an extra 10 euros!

Pacha;

Manumission;
Bottle of water = €6
Bottle San Miguel = €8
Bottle San Miguel in VIP = €10 :confused:

Space;
JD & Coke = €12
Bottle San Miguel = €8

That doesnt seem right. Beers were €10 last year in Space. Can't see it going down. Similarly for Manumission?!

I really enjoyed my $450 tab from Space hahahaha

un chipito por favor
tres chipitos for favor
give me all your ****in chipitos, por favor!!!!

lol and the authorities wonder why there's so many drugs on the island, why would anyone want to drink in the superclubs when they're that expensive

That doesnt seem right. Beers were €10 last year in Space. Can't see it going down. Similarly for Manumission?!

Prices differ for different reasons. The party your're at, time of the season your're on the island and sometimes even the bar in a specific club can be cheaper or more expensive then a bar in a different room. I've had that a couple of times at Amnesia and Pacha.

Haven't been to Ibiza yet this year but reading all the comment it seems as if the prices haven't gone up so far!

cost 18 euros in amnesia (cream) for a vodka n red bull..

and for a fanta lemon in eden it was 8 euros ... the woman looked at me funny when i said no ice!

Cocoon - €10 for a bottle of water (small) and €12 for a Budweiser.

Superfreq @ DC10 - €5 for a bottle of water (regular size) and €10 for a Vodka and Lemonade or JD and Coke.

Surprised I drank more in DC10.

Back