How about a cheer up with music thread?

is this just gonna turn into a "september 12th at space, were you there" thread :rolleyes:

schiller das glockenspiel

dream lover- mariah carey (david morales mix)

saw him play it at "up yer ronson" back in 92!!

or sean christopher "make my love"..... graeme park, hacienda, saturday night 1993

or d-ream "you're the best thing" (sasha mix)
saw "the man like" play it at "Venus" in nottingham...a legendary club!!

NITEFLY said:
is this just gonna turn into a "september 12th at space, were you there" thread :rolleyes:

schiller das glockenspiel

Would all thread hijackers please leave via the door on your right --->

:lol:

Braxe and Falke - Intro :D

First time I heard it was Carl Cox playing it @ Home@Space and then a couple of years later Erick was playing @ The End, the night was meant to finish at 7 and he was still playing at 8, he played MAW - To be in love which he always used to finish his sets with in those days and I was like that's it, he's finished. Went for wee before we left, all of a sudden I hear Erick start playing Intro, cue Babs running out the toilets of The End with her knickers round her ankles :eek: :lol:

Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia

Driving to an illegal party with about 50 cars behind us - anticipation and adrenalin were the only substances on board at that stage

and they did the job nicely !!

grrrrrrrrrr you lot not got any work to do today????? Its coming out of every orifice here!! (Work that is............ :oops: :oops: )

Back