How about a cheer up with music thread?

Jam Man

Everyone seems fed up today and now it's Winter, Ibiza seems SOOOOO far away.

I was looking through some old vinyl and flicked past some really cool tunes that I'd forgotten about.

Hows about posting some tunes up that we REALLY liked from a few years back but have probably forgotten about?

(with a sample if poss)

I'll start with Chicane - Halcyon because the breakdown reminds me of sunset over Es Vedra from thetop of the cliff with the heat of the day just beginning to edge away and the build up for a great night about to start....

8)

Subliminal Cuts - Le Voie Le Soleil :D Reminds me of Tribal Gathering 95 dancing in a field with the biggest smile on my face :D

Jam Man said:
Ooooohh Gonna have to put that on now :D

I always find that if you're having a shit day, the weather's shit, everything's just shit, then you bang Subliminal Cuts on and before you know it you're :D :D :D

Joe Smooth 'Promised Land' played at Space near midnight on the 12th Sept. Had loved the song for years but had never heard it in a proper club environment..thought I was gonna explode. :p :p

Some of you guys remember the moment?

Fergie19 said:
Joe Smooth 'Promised Land' played at Space near midnight on the 12th Sept. Had loved the song for years but had never heard it in a proper club environment..thought I was gonna explode. :p :p

That was a pure exploding moment :lol: The poppers helped as well ;)

Also FBI Project - Everybody, hadn't heard that out for ages and Lawler closed the terrace with it at We Love Opening in June, it took Tom bout half an hour to get all the pieces of me back together after I'd exploded :lol:

BT - Flaming June, reminds me of 1998 meeting Tom in Ibiza, we went to Renaissance @ Pacha and BT was playing live :D

Shit if we carry on at this rate I'm going to be changing CDs every 5 minutes to hear all of these :lol:

That was a pure exploding moment The poppers helped as well

Too right, when I heard the first few beats coming in you were actually dancing in front of me and I thought to myself... 'Sarah's gonna love this one' :lol: :p 8)

Then I exploded to with more popper action :lol:

Fergie19 said:

Yup ;)

Fergie19 said:
Too right, when I heard the first few beats coming in you were actually dancing in front of me and I thought to myself... 'Sarah's gonna love this one' :lol: :p 8)

Then I exploded to with more popper action :lol:

I still smile just thinking bout it :D

I remember trying to shove poppers down everyones noses, I was like 'you will have a sniff' :lol:

Back