HOTELS NEAR KANYA??

Hey, don't worry about it.......thanks anyway, the place sounds spot on to me.......... might have to do something about those cleaners though!

really accomodation isnt that important for me, cuz i only need a bed and a place to put my stuff - im not gonna spend any time at the hotel anyway, rather be on the beach or in a club somewhere, dancing!

hook19 said:
I'm staying at the Gran Sol early September, if anyone knows what it's like I'd appreciate you letting me know. Location seems superb and the pics on this site make it look good, but ya can't beat a review based on experience!!!!! :D :D

I'm staying there between 3rd September and 13th September and can't wait - what do you look like - I'll look out for ya!!!1 ;)

Ha ha, how am I supposed to do that?? It's difficult!!! I'd put a pic up if I knew how to do it, but I'm 6'1 and my wife is 5'9 and bloody gorgeous.
If you look at someone and say,"what's she doing with him?" that'll be us!!! :D :D
We'll also be at the Sunset strip and Pacha most nights! And probably sitting about until those cleaners have been, then going to bed! :eek: :D
Going by your name, you'll probably be in Pacha on Fri 5th to see the mighty Sasha?

awww, that's a dead sweet thing to say but i bet people don't think that when they see you together :)

Warning! Es Calo Playa

Just a lil word of warning, dont bother with Es Calo Playa, stayed there last year- wot a dive!
rooms were dirty, our balcony door didn't shut properly, and the best bit.....we couldn't use one of the hobs on the cooker because it tripped all the electric out in our room and the rooms either side!! but not to worry......the kind receptionist showed me how to flip the fuse thingy to turn it all back on!!!! :evil:
My mate had her sunglasses,2 tops and her make up bag nicked aswell,would seriously not recommend these apartments!
The position is good, but thats about it! if ure lookin 4 somewhere 2 pass out when u've been out,these apartments will do,but if ure planning on staying here and being conscious 4 any amount of time,pick somewhere else!

Right, now I've had my little rant and rave, I'll go back to thinkin bout this summer....ahhhh...

Am stayin in Club Paraiso this hopefully it'll be a bit nicer!

have fun,A xxx

p.s if by any coincidence u have booked here......I feel a bit silly! .....it'll b fine...I'm sure... :confused:

not booked there anyway - don't worry about it - staying at the grand sol hotel!!!

Ive also stayed at the Club Paraiso twice and thought it was really good.

Can get a little loud at times, but nothing worth worrying about. Also watch out for the security guards coz they can be right ar$eholes, it depends who you are with, if you are in a big group then watch out, if there are just a couple then they tend to leave you alone.

Also go to the little shop round the corner from the hotel for food and things coz it is much cheaper than the shop in the hotel.

Hope you all have a nice time! 8)

You are making me jealous! Wish it was me who was going in 3 weeks. I was there exactly a month ago and it certainly doesn't feel like it, more like 6 months!

Oh well only a year to go, cant wait!

ahhhh!

Feel sorry 4 u, :cry: all my mates went 2 kavos at the beginnig of july( :evil: yuk!), but just me and my best mate opted out and booked ibiza instead,she went away with family when they went away so spent two lonely weeks on here,cheering myself up,how sad! :cry: felt like a year 2 go then! wud u say its busy this year? x

I cant really judge whether it is busy this year or not as I usually go in August, but this year we went in late June/ early July. I did think it was quiet but I think that is usual for June/July.

I wouldn't worry though, as I dont think it is going to be that much quieter than usual.

I'm going to Tenerife in a month for two weeks, but I'm not really that excited at the moment coz I would rather go to Ibiza again.

4 party girl..

:) go to halkidiki in greece next thursday with family,get back on the 14th,then just 9 days to wait til ibiza!! wont have time to get holiday blues, will be too excited!!! then afta ibiza got freshers fotnight as I'll be startin uni,my poor liver! :(

?!

Wud hardly call it jet settin! am v.jealous that u've already been! just had a quick look on ibiza-sunset.com, it's looks luuuuuvely! right,will stop going on,u must be gettin ibiza-homesick! xxx

Yes I have definately got post Ibiza blues, cant stop thinking bout the place. Oh well, I will just have to book my next trip out ASAP to give me something worth looking forward to.

Hope you a have a fab time if I dont speak to you before you go, have a jug of sangria for me :p

Back