Hotel Food ?

mitch&marie-eve

WHAT'S THE FOOD LIKE IN THE HOTELS IN PLAYA D'EN BOSSA ? I WAS GOING TO GET A PACKAGE WITH MEALS INCLUDED . JUST IN CASE I PARTY A BIT MUCH AND RUN OUT OF MONEY .

foods cheap i wouldnt bother, your unlikely to want to eat at the times there serving etc

The food will be a fairly poor selection of 'international' stylle fayre. At least you know you can eat if you need to farily easily. Salads, chips etc don't expect too much spanish food.

The restaruants in playa den'bossa aren't that good, IMHO. but in ibiza town there are squillions of good places to eat. Expensive if you eat out too much though. That's when you have cheapie nights in the hotel restaruant

Completely depends where you go eat, you can get a meal really cheap (just a few euros) if you're not that fussy, but on the other hand the skies the limit.

Like Rusty said I find Playa den Bossa really poor for restaurants but then I'm veggie so a bit awkward :rolleyes: If you don't mind bog-standard English stuff then the place is overrun with those types of places at dead cheap prices.

Play D'en Bossa has a burger king ;) :lol:

But never, never, no matter how messed up you are, attempt to follow the signs to Mc Donalds there.......you will be walking for a very,very long time ;) :eek:

I WON'T EAT AT MCROTTENS OR BURGER THING HERE SO I DON'T PLAN ON EATING IT THERE . I GUESS RESTAURANTS WHERE YOU GET SERVED ? HOW MUCH ARE THEY ? SORRY TO KEEP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS . IT'S JUST MY TRAVEL AGENT GOT ME AT $4000.00 FOR THE TRIP 14 DAYS . THEN SHE BUMPED ME UP TO $6100 .00 AND I HAVENT EVEN GOT THERE . MY BUDGET WAS ABOUT $ 6000.00 FOR THE WHOLE THING . I'M GOING TO IBIZA TO LET LOOSE I DON'T WANT TO BE STANDING OUTSIDE THE CLUB WISHING I COULD GO IN !! :twisted:

A simple restaurant that serves predominantly English food in Playa den Bossa you can get basic stuff like omlette and chips for well under 10 euros.

AGAIN BARBIE TO RESCUE !!! THANKS !!! THE TRAVEL AGENT WANTED 63 EUROS PER DAY FOR HOTEL FOOD FOR 2 !!! :evil: I'M ANGRY (NOT REALLY) I'M GOING TO IBIZA IN 6 WEEKS

$4000 for the trip....wow!!! you should prolly ditch ur agent and look for flights and hotel on ur own cuz im sure u can find a flight and hotel for under $3000. Don't hold urself down by buying packages that include crap cuz ur going to have to work your schedule around their dinner times....ur either going to be upset that you have to leave what ur doing or ur just going to miss the meals and waste ur money......dunno about everyone else but im usually having so much fun that i forget to eat....lose about 12-15 pounds everytime i go.

hope that helps

mitch&lydia said:
AGAIN BARBIE TO RESCUE !!! THANKS !!! THE TRAVEL AGENT WANTED 63 EUROS PER DAY FOR HOTEL FOOD FOR 2 !!! :evil: I'M ANGRY (NOT REALLY) I'M GOING TO IBIZA IN 6 WEEKS

No you can definitely eat around Playa den Bossa for less than that. Also you'll be eating less cos of clubbing and you won't want to eat at the times the hotel dictate you to.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO . WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT GOING . KNOWING THAT THE PEOPLE THAT GO THERE ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE I LIKE TO HANG WITH . PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN MAKING THE PARTY BETTER . :D :D WELL IT'S 5:00 QUITTING TIME YABA DABA DOO !!!

We are half board so are meals are included, we will probably eat at the hotel 8 or 9 evenings out of the 14.
we will even get a pass out from space to nip to the hotel to get some food.
I won't eat much but might as well take advantage when we are there.
We are also getting the drinks package for 7 days in the middle of the holiday on the days when we will drink the most, as it works out £9 a day for unlimited drinks. I'd probably drink that in water in a day. I have still got to check what spirits it includes i know it includes a few, as long as its vodka then that will be cool.

dfunky said:
We are half board so are meals are included, we will probably eat at the hotel 8 or 9 evenings out of the 14.
we will even get a pass out from space to nip to the hotel to get some food.
I won't eat much but might as well take advantage when we are there.
We are also getting the drinks package for 7 days in the middle of the holiday on the days when we will drink the most, as it works out £9 a day for unlimited drinks. I'd probably drink that in water in a day. I have still got to check what spirits it includes i know it includes a few, as long as its vodka then that will be cool.

I seem to remember from a previous post that you're staying in a Fiesta Hotel. We are too (although don't find out til we get there which one) and also plan to take the drinks package as I reckon I could spend that quite easily. The food is supposed to be good at the Fiesta Hotels also they get 100% score in the questionaires given to previous guests :)

Go Hels!!!!

By the way,you must live down the road from me (well couple of miles) as I live in Marlow bottom! - I assume you suffer from the same problem as me in that there is only London to go to within 50 miles for clubbing purposes (Reduced to going to the Matrix in Reading this weekend - which is neither big nor clever)

As a side issue, I've saved shedloads on me holiday as I booked with James Villas - Our villa (inc. Flights) works out at £280 each for the week which is about the same as the jet appartments. Do this company also go through agents?

p.s. get drinks AI but forget the food, you cant beat a rustic local restaurant for food (although like most clubbers I will not be eating that much other than the odd tuna salad for lunch and some other properseafood stuff)

Back