Hotel Food ?

dfunky said:
We are half board so are meals are included, we will probably eat at the hotel 8 or 9 evenings out of the 14.
we will even get a pass out from space to nip to the hotel to get some food.
I won't eat much but might as well take advantage when we are there.
We are also getting the drinks package for 7 days in the middle of the holiday on the days when we will drink the most, as it works out £9 a day for unlimited drinks. I'd probably drink that in water in a day. I have still got to check what spirits it includes i know it includes a few, as long as its vodka then that will be cool.

Food is ok at Fiesta hotels, plenty of salads, pasta, fish and meat dishes and loads of fresh fruit every night usually served 6.30 - 9.00ish pm. The drinks deal is any local beer or spirit from 10.00am until midnight - as much as you can take!

Cheers for that tony
will probably be taking advantage of water and soft drinks in the day and then have a few drinks every night b4 we go out.
The food is served at a good time as well as i usually like to eat at about 7 i prefer a buffet style thing where you can grab a bit of pasta and fish so its not to heavy.
do you know what time breakfast starts and finishes , hopefully we can get breakfast when we get in from clubbing and then we can sleep by the pool or on the beach.

breakfast

breakfast is everything from prunes(yeuk) cereals, cold hams, cheeses, rolls, different breads, toast, tea, coffee, various fruit juices, to eggs(boiled, fried, scrambled), bacon, different sausages, tomatoes, potato, fresh fruit etc and is served from about 8.00 to 10.30am
as I said, food is plentiful and varied.

don't really care as long as my ticker keeps going long enough to see it - I live for today as tomorrow might not arrive :(

Toffer said:
By the way,you must live down the road from me (well couple of miles) as I live in Marlow bottom! - I assume you suffer from the same problem as me in that there is only London to go to within 50 miles for clubbing purposes (Reduced to going to the Matrix in Reading this weekend - which is neither big nor clever)

We only moved here last year and I think I've only been clubbing in London 4 times. I tend to go oop north for my clubbing expeditions as we used to live in Manchester and also because i can't get trance in London on a Saturday night and I work Saturday during the day.

Marlow's a lot nicer than High Wycombe (mind you most places are!!) I think we're going to move somewhere else in the area soon

Back