Hotel discussion thread

Stayed at Sal Rossa in Bossa the last 2 years...great hotel/location bt want a change this yr and thinking San An for first time since before Covid...thinking either Bellamar, NYX or maybe Arbat...thoughts/experiences/opnions...?

Stayed at Sal Rossa in Bossa the last 2 years...great hotel/location bt want a change this yr and thinking San An for first time since before Covid...thinking either Bellamar, NYX or maybe Arbat...thoughts/experiences/opnions...?

Not stayed at Abrat for about 5 years now but the sea views are amazing, also location is spot on close enough to San An but out of the madness and a short walk to Cala Gracio.

What IS best between
Abrat (1rst option) Still 1500€ 12days for 2people ,+200€ seaview but i pick that option
Mar y vent ,mate paid 60€ on discount last mn deals oct 2023
Sol Bahia suite ,Big fridge n kitchen n lot of Space ,had showers there ibz aug 2023 thé spartan way ,thanks to mate,but didnt find it looking like a suite
Gran sol
Finally ,i may Book thé 1300€/day with dinner breakfast cascades Stuff Eden suite AT Hacienda Xa Namena,1rst Time i will spread Money ,for closing time
Ibiza was far cheaper ,when being single 😹
Stayed at Sol Bahia last year and returning again this year. We couldn’t fault it, the staff couldn’t do enough for you and the food is alright and reasonably priced - €8/9 for a breakfast and I think it was €5 for a beer if I remember correctly. Only downside is that it is a bit of a walk into the centre and it takes its toll after a bit.

"we'll be there for a long time... Blablabla... We want to be part of the local community... Blablabla... We will stay open all year round(never happened) ... Blablabla... 🙄 😂

Interesting part at the end which I assume relates to the old Presidente Hotel

On the other hand and according to the same media, the Spanish manager Meridia would be negotiating the purchase of another very close hotel, the President of Portinatx, currently three stars.

Hi guys, has anyone stayed at Boutique Hostal La Curandera De Salinas (previously Boutique Hostal Salinas) since it got taken over a couple of years ago?

Any opinions on it? I fancy a few days just staying at Salinas this year and looking at options.

Thanks!

Hi guys, has anyone stayed at Boutique Hostal La Curandera De Salinas (previously Boutique Hostal Salinas) since it got taken over a couple of years ago?

Any opinions on it? I fancy a few days just staying at Salinas this year and looking at options.

Thanks!
Loved it but got eaten alive by mosquitoes

Great little place right by the beach but wasn’t easy to get a taxi and the last bus to Ibiza town was at 7 each day (was early October)

"we'll be there for a long time... Blablabla... We want to be part of the local community... Blablabla... We will stay open all year round(never happened) ... Blablabla... 🙄 😂
You'll like this one...

I have stayed at the Hotel THB Naeco Eivissa just down from the Bellamar a couple of times and I liked it.

Surprisingly, I have had some good rates at O Beach (in June) as well and both stays (7 Nights each) were top notch, I have sensitive hearing and was not woken once but I was on a high floor room.

That's one of the keys to a good nights sleep sometimes, is to pony up a bit extra for the room that's not facing the main road.

Anyone stayed here yet? https://www.thepalmstar.com/en/

We have provisionally booked 4 nights end of May...reviews look good. Same people who owned the Beach Star apparently...we wanted something budget-friendly but still with a vibe during the day...just nervous about the location.

Hiii!!! I was staying last week in a very nice hotel in Bossa!!! it had all inclusive option and buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, which not all hotels have it... the location was very good and I saw that they had just opened a beach club right next to the hotel, it looked great!!!
I hopeit helps you, the hotel was called Vibra Algarb :)

We have provisionally booked 4 nights end of May...reviews look good. Same people who owned the Beach Star apparently...we wanted something budget-friendly but still with a vibe during the day...just nervous about the location.
yeah, got spot. some atmosphere without being a full blown party, unless your dates coincide with the Groove Odyssey/Old Skool Ibiza jollies...

I was re-reading my last holiday review and noticed I totally forgot to mention my night at the Hostal Europa Púnico Tucked away on Aragó a discreet street in a quieter part of the main town (about 5-10 min walk from the hill to Dalt Vila), it is a real throwback to an older kind of very basic, no frills 1* hotel with the covered porch and wood fittings from the 70s. The walls are very thin and I remember hearing some American guys in the next room having a massive argument. The crème de la crème is the breakfast though. The worst fruit juice I've ever had (and I'm old enough to remember Just Juice and Five Alive) and a selection of cheese slices (some tasteless variant of Emmental), cakes and pastries that had obviously been bought in bulk at Dia. Despite all that it had a certain charm and the outside terrace is a super chilled place to hang out. The staff were really nice and it was pretty reasonable in Oct. Make the most of these places before they all go luxury.

Back