Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old Marigna in Figueretas has been renovated and rebranded as Play Hotel Ibiza. 2-minute walk from the beach and the city center...

A friend in our group is staying there tonight so will report back! Looks nice anyway and a reasonable price for the location.

As you might remember, from next season Piscis Park will be a 4-star..

Ready!

I'm no buildings expert but after all that time it might be easier to bulldoze and start afresh? Specs dreamt up in the mid 00s might not be what guests want now too, generally rooms have got bigger, places want to charge a premium for sea views etc

What they building in the hard rock hotel grounds ? Drove past it yesterday, like as you drive in on left and right

It will be called Ibiza Gallery.
It will include many luxury shops and 2 restaurants.
It will open on may 2023.
It will be expanded in the future to the old building across the road.

(DDI)

Watched a vlog in SE yesterday so checked prices out of curiosity for the Riomar and the hotel what is now known as w hotel. For a week cheapest option was about £4000 :lol:

We used to stay at the former w hotel for 2 weeks at about £800/£900 each inc flights

My hairdresser recently stayed at the Riomar, he said it was a really nice place but if you were eating at the hotel it was pricey and for drinks at the bar you were looking at club prices - €16 for a gin & tonic.

i ve check june price hotel, nearly same as july august prices😮 while it should be as opening/closing prices
Ibz 202x the spartan way on my minds, free as a bird on my seat ibz 😆, if back to ibz outside opening/closing time for short trips, car is already 80€/day without full insurance, nearly average price for cheap room in peak season 100€/day
Some parisian worker make me a good deal 50€/day for august trip but plan fell apart, his flat (close to o beach/osiris hotel) used for a worker..

Last edited:
I am thinking about staying at the Beach Star in Cala de Bou this summer, but seeing that their club OUT has a loot of parties going on I am doubting whether it will be really loud. Can anybody tell me where the club is located on the premise and whether this will mean noisy nights. I am going out myself some nights, but don't need dozens of people outsinde having a smoke and chatting under my balcony all night long : ) Or is the club entrance rather secluded and far off the rooms?

Can anyone recommend either apartments or a hotel in either Talamanca or Figueretes? Something nice but not over €400/night.

I'm an ibiza veteran and stayed in Bossa almost everytime... Need something near Ibiza Town, near the beach but not as full on!

Can anyone recommend either apartments or a hotel in either Talamanca or Figueretes? Something nice but not over €400/night.

I'm an ibiza veteran and stayed in Bossa almost everytime... Need something near Ibiza Town, near the beach but not as full on!
I've enjoyed Apartments Mar y Playa in Figueretas many times, but the last time was a few years ago.
No idea on current prices.

I am staying at the Hotel Panoramic in a couple of weeks, but ive not been before so no review yet :)

The sea view and kitchen in the room swung it for me. Having a big fridge for supermarket booze is always a bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back