Hotel Bellamar (San Antonio Bay)

Vikkims said:
hey hudson, i take it ur the guy i have just messaged on another forum! this is the Pink Panther i am on about on the other forum. hope u find it im sure sue will look after u n the Mrs!

I thought I recognised his name and post over at holidaytruths too, I posted some advice too...aka Lukey8)

my cover is blown........:eek: ...must admit though,,,this is the better forum, i always try and provide links to this site as this is where you tend to get "real" advice for ibiza, I wonder if hudson used the link in my holidaytruths post to find his way here, anyway, welcome to the club Hudson.;)

lcoverdale said:
my cover is blown........:eek: ...must admit though,,,this is the better forum, i always try and provide links to this site as this is where you tend to get "real" advice for ibiza, I wonder if hudson used the link in my holidaytruths post to find his way here, anyway, welcome to the club Hudson.;)

yer it is good for info on here! n ssshhhh dont tell anyone but it is better than the hol truths site, but sayin that hol truths is very handy for other destinations.

vikkims

you naughty girl:lol: you pop up every where!!!! I will start polishing the jugs for your arrival ..not long now xxx and everyone else mention this site when you pop in the panther & ask for me..for a cocktail on the house xxx

sue people will start talkin bout me lol! you should only say that to the men lol!
but i have to say im countin down the days till im slumped over ur bar! makesure andy doesnt leave it too sticky!

Back