Hotel Argos & What's Talamanca Like Chaps ???

hotel argos + bar flotante:

DSC04028.JPG

and this is the car park, and this is me dropping the film off at the developers............don't people photograph the strangest things on holiday? imagine telling your mrs you were just off to take a snap of tesco's car park - it's for the st. helens spotlight forum love!

talamanca is one of the most beautiful areas of the island..........less english and more german/french tourists but basically really well situated as its only a stone's throw away from ibiza town but has its own identity.

stayed at lux isla a few times...........with manel y bus who are wonderful hosts.

i would love to have a town house in talamanca. :D :D

sunsets

I saw the most beautiful sunsets in Talamanca where the sky and water just became one. I didn't make it up for the sunrises. :)

sunset5editedbright25yp.jpg

grego said:
stayed at lux isla a few times...........with manel y bus who are wonderful hosts.

I'd agree with this. Lux Isla is cool and really good value. Nothing too much trouble. I always get my rental car from Manel's place in Playa den Bossa too (c/. Fray Luis de León, right in front of the aparthotel Tivoli)

Anyone stay at the argos last summer? We've got a villa for our first week with some friends in June and then staying in the argos for the 2nd week?

Back