Hotel Apartmentos Monterrey in San Antonio - Any good?

gunner1251

ApartHotel Formentera Es Caló Playa - Any good?

Me and my friend are heading over for a week in september and just wanted to know if anyone knew if these apartments are any good?

They're very cheap so not looking for too much. Just need to know if they're clean,have good enough air conditiong and if it is safe(i.e. we wont have to worry about our belongings being left in the apartment)

Want to get this booked ASAP so any feedback would be much apprectiated

Cheers

*Sorry changed to 'ApartHotel Formentera Es Caló Playa'

if admin are reading could they please change the main title

Last edited by a moderator:
looking this hotel up.its got air con which is good.reviews are not very good on some sites.ie food/noise/rooms only clean twice in a week.if its the cheapest and really you only need to room to rest and change in.well take it.or try looking at a few more places.see if they are just a little bit more money for better hotel.but most now are gps group.

have stayed in the same area many times and the good thing about it is the location just off from the main beach on calo des moro, not far from the town, sunset strip etc. The place does look rundown and i considered going there before but the negative reviews put me off (especially about noise etc)

If location is key to you then i would stay there, if its luxury and comfort (including a good nights sleep), then maybes reconsider. there are quite a few 'cheap' accomodation places in the vincinity set a bit further back into the town....google is your friend as is icelolly. :)

Back