Hooray! (Reprise)

puppylover said:
errrr one does not equate to multiple bosses........ :lol: :lol:

.... still its better than a poke in the eye with a ****ty stick!;)

multiple bosses...............sounds like an interesting proposition!!

shame i've already been there with mine:lol: :lol:

puppylover said:
FURTHER UPDATE

JeanPaul Gaultier collection of his perfums - fab!!!

Has anyone seen the Insania fragrance availabale to buy in TJ Hughes?

Styled like JPG but on Andre's abs. Classic tat!

I've got quite few pressies this year:

- A foie bloc and mousse de canard with red and white wine + cava (catalan champagne) from a supplier
- A handbag from one of my bosses
- 7 selected books from another boss
- A cava bottle + coffee sweets + chocolate sweets in a big fancy box from another supplier
- and the usual pack from work (2 red wines + 2 white wines + 1 cava + a cheese + some "embutidos" + some X-mas sweets)

silvia said:
I've got quite few pressies this year:

- A foie bloc and mousse de canard with red and white wine + cava (catalan champagne) from a supplier
- A handbag from one of my bosses
- 7 selected books from another boss
- A cava bottle + coffee sweets + chocolate sweets in a big fancy box from another supplier
- and the usual pack from work (2 red wines + 2 white wines + 1 cava + a cheese + some "embutidos" + some X-mas sweets)

estarás borracho como una cuba, hey sil. je je je :lol: :lol: :lol: que lo pases bien amiga!!

My business associates Xmas haul is getting better and better :)
- a bottle of red wine
- a bottle of whiskey
- a 512 mb flash drive
- various high-end notebooks, daily planners and address books
- a 4-plug USB expansion port
- a book on the history of Russian stocks and bonds
- a Russian culinary encyclopedia
- a box of chocolates (with nuts, unfortunately... that's one for the missus!)

Thursday (Dec22) was a big day for deliveries... curious to see what's coming on Friday :)

puppylover said:
FURTHER FURTHER UPDATE

£50 vouchers for House of Fraser

FURTHER UPDATE

JeanPaul Gaultier collection of his perfums - fab!!!

UPDATE!!!

2 Bottles of Champagne just been delivered - get in!!!!

So far I have got

some nice smelly candles,
chocolates,
wine,
a lovely scarf (although its a bit too near the shade of pink for my liking - but I keep telling myself its more of a fawn colour with a hint of pink - Mr PL said the colour is "flesh" and its vile....:lol: :lol: :lol: )
a gorgeous brown leather belt off my boss (with a massive cerise diamante buckle on it - again - there is a bit of pink theme going on here, but the belt is so gorgeous and the leather is fabulous that it detracts from the pink)

One of my other bosses is en route with a gift for me (I asked if it was a good single malt like last year to which he replied "Nah, its f**kin ace, your are really gonna love it......!!" mmmmmmmmm wonder what it can be :lol:

I love my bosses.......!!!

3 more bottles of champagne, 1 bottle of wine and a box of fine belgian chocolates......:p

puppylover said:
Isnt it great being popular BUT size isnt everything you know Kofi!!!

I take it your gifts arent from your staff then???:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have had some calls to thank me for everything this year actually. I'm a great boss to even average employees. But I hate lazy thieving useless twats. Sue me!:lol:

Official present from my company:
- A pack of 10 books
- a food pack including: 2 very very good red wine bottles; 2 white wine bottles and 2 cava bottles; a DO cheese; 2 iberic pieces (chorizo and salchichón, yum), X-mas sweets and few deli cans
- From the big big big boss: a Divine Comedy book illustrated by Barceló (spanish contemporary painter)
Personal pressent from my bosses:
- 1 jamón iberico 8) :D 8) :D
- a loewe scarf

From the subsidiary company where I've been the last two years:
- Another pack food including red whine, cava and X-mas sweets
- A big ponsetia (plant)

6 bottles of very nice wine indeed - same as last year. Except different supplier as a new consultant hire owns a vineyard in argentina :rolleyes: :lol:

Fortnum and Masons hamper en route to me from a supplier. Glad I haven't finished the Christmas shopping yet!:D

I'm sure I've done the "you lucky thing, my supplier gave me nothing this year, not even a cheeky line" gag before, though I assumed it was here?!

Back