Hooray! (Reprise)

Buckley

Fortnum and Masons hamper en route to me from a supplier. Glad I haven't finished the Christmas shopping yet!:D

one of the drawbacks of working in the public sector is that any such gifts have to be declared and then given to the lord mayor's fund!!

got given a bottle of brandy last week by someone at Laing O' rourke, been drinkin funny coffee all week.:lol:

hampers are cool8) 8)

I did all my shopping online yesterday.

CDs for Dad (plus I'm sending Mom $$ to take get him some rounds of golf). Gift card to a nice store in the mail to Mom. Amazon and ThinkGeek gift certificates on the way to the brother & wife. Sorted 8)

Just the missus left... but I'm sure she'll pick out something in the store and let me know. Plus, since New Years is the gift-giving date here, I've got a whole extra week for her. :lol:

FURTHER FURTHER UPDATE

£50 vouchers for House of Fraser

FURTHER UPDATE

JeanPaul Gaultier collection of his perfums - fab!!!

UPDATE!!!

2 Bottles of Champagne just been delivered - get in!!!!

So far I have got

some nice smelly candles,
chocolates,
wine,
a lovely scarf (although its a bit too near the shade of pink for my liking - but I keep telling myself its more of a fawn colour with a hint of pink - Mr PL said the colour is "flesh" and its vile....:lol: :lol: :lol: )
a gorgeous brown leather belt off my boss (with a massive cerise diamante buckle on it - again - there is a bit of pink theme going on here, but the belt is so gorgeous and the leather is fabulous that it detracts from the pink)

One of my other bosses is en route with a gift for me (I asked if it was a good single malt like last year to which he replied "Nah, its f**kin ace, your are really gonna love it......!!" mmmmmmmmm wonder what it can be :lol:

I love my bosses.......!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
£30 Amazon voucher

and choccies from Supplier

Plus a payrise today!!!

Just sat at my desk with a glass of wine - isn't xmas great!!! :)

jessyg123 said:
£30 Amazon voucher

Plus a payrise today!!!

They obviously appreciate your industrious attitude and sterling loyalty Jessy!;)

puppylover said:
Stop being all geordie on me "nah man" - :spank:

its like being back in South Shields Man!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

well excuse me.........that just so happens to be the way i speak, although it comes out more wayne rooney (not really) than shields!!

areeeeet areeeet man, i divent di it to offend ya, ya narr ya canny lass:lol: :lol:

jessyg123 said:
£30 Amazon voucher

Plus a payrise today!!!

Be careful, Jess... you might just start liking your job, and then what will we have to talk about?!

Morbyd said:
Be careful, Jess... you might just start liking your job, and then what will we have to talk about?!

don't think there's much chance of that - I like it for a week and then hate it again!! :)

grego said:
well excuse me.........that just so happens to be the way i speak, although it comes out more wayne rooney (not really) than shields!!

areeeeet areeeet man, i divent di it to offend ya, ya narr ya canny lass:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now my big boss has said don't worry about being late back from lunch - i'll answer the phone!!

I'm really scared now!!! :twisted::lol:

grego said:
and obviously you are speaking from experience of having multiple bosses fancy you!!;) :lol:

errrr one does not equate to multiple bosses........ :lol: :lol:

.... still its better than a poke in the eye with a ****ty stick!;)

Buckley said:
Fortnum and Masons hamper en route to me from a supplier. Glad I haven't finished the Christmas shopping yet!:D
dan will be very upset and i suggest he changes to your 'supplier' as he has recieved nowt

the poor trading in retail has obviously affected my (work)suppliers as the size of the gifts this year is approx 40% down on last xmas (as, unfortunately, are my staff's xmas bonuses)

Back