Hold the front page!

ha ha ha !

top thread.

Agentundercover adds nothing of any real worth to conversation then gets frustrated that he does not live in FLT shocker!

The often ascerbic X-Amount was resurrected as the ever-friendly and wonderfully witty Dan X :D

The day X-Amount went was akin to the death of Diana. I think I remember doing an apocalypse image montage post to mark the event.:lol:

But then he went all Jesus on us and rose again and all was right in the world again!8)

The day X-Amount went was akin to the death of Diana. I think I remember doing an apocalypse image montage post to mark the event.:lol:

But then he went all Jesus on us and rose again and all was right in the world again!8)

Have been doing a bit of digging into the archives, could not find the tipping point - only the resurrection email, X is dead all Hail X!!

No.. it was well post-members. I forgot exactly when though... perhaps when there was that big blow-up in the Let's Meet Up section?

There was a spate of us all getting banned for a while - I went, Jam did, think X did around the same time - cant even remember why now - but was defo around 2 yrs ago.

Back