Hip Hop?

Firefighter

WHATS UP? Anyone have any suggestions as to the best hip hop bars/clubs in Ibiza? Gonna be there May 29th- June13th. I'd love some ideas...

images

WHATS UP? Anyone have any suggestions as to the best hip hop bars/clubs in Ibiza? Gonna be there May 29th- June13th. I'd love some ideas...
There isn't much of it around. The island is very focused on the various genres electronic dance music, and some live music now with Ibiza Rocks and all that.

There might be a bar or two in the West End area of San Antonio.

Alternatively, some of the big clubs have had hip hop going in their 2nd or 3rd room... although to be honest I don't remember seeing much of that last season (not as much as 2 or 3 years ago)

There isn't much of it around. The island is very focused on the various genres electronic dance music, and some live music now with Ibiza Rocks and all that.

There might be a bar or two in the West End area of San Antonio.

Alternatively, some of the big clubs have had hip hop going in their 2nd or 3rd room... although to be honest I don't remember seeing much of that last season (not as much as 2 or 3 years ago)

Thanks brotha! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open when I get there. I'll do some research in the meantime too.

Thanks mac that is the place I'm talking about Soul City not far from KFC.

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remeber Sh1t)

Back