hip-hop, rnb in ibiza??

It's always easy when a man can't defend himself by not mastering the language. I guess you don't speak dutch ??

:confused: lame response, markie. And no, I don't feel frustrated at all. My english always made it possible to communicate to decent people.

Hey! Calm down girls!
Seems to me you both need to releive your stress with a week on the White Isle.
Let"s get back to the point, HipHop RnB & Garage are all complete shite & there is no place for it in Paradise. It attracts the worst kind of morons, I"m not generalising, I know there are lot"s of nice peeps that listen to it, but The reason Ibiza has such a phab freindly athmosphere (West End excepted) is because the vast majority are only there for House music. Look at what happened in Faliraki last week. That is what Ibiza would end up like if the Garage brigade invaded

there's a big hip hop festival happening here in paradise this year.

recinto ferial 6/9/03

see ya there ladies?

djb

I don't like Garage Music. I don't like Ayia Napa.

I love Ibiza - I love House Music - I also like Funky Soul, Electro, Breakbeat and some Hip Hop. I don't think there should be big Hip Hop clubs in Ibiza.

I hate music snobs - ie those who put music and people who listen to them in boxes. Cos there always contradict themselves due to a lack of knowledge of the history of their preferred music.

It's suffocating and about as valid an argument as saying listening to a Grandmaster flash record would lead to a stabbing a la Faliraki.

FACT: I was in Ibiza in June and there was Plenty of R&B and Hip Hop etc in the big clubs, Pacha , Privilege - and there were loads of people enjoying it - I saw no dead bodies or attitude.

In the original question this guy asked where he could go to hear it and he was given advice about which clubs payed it.

Some people basically told him to SOD OFF to ayia napa.

Nice one, guys.

URBAN MUSIC already has a solid foothold in Ibiza. I personally think it should remain in a minority and House Music should be the prevailing force as it compliments the ambience of the island.

i don't think my favorite place - BORA BORA would be the same if the music policy changed.

DJ Biff - thanks for that - see PhatKev - it's there and no one's dead.

It's music, man.

The Drugs scene attracts more criminals and lunatics than a box of records.

Don't see anyone wanting drugs banned from that island on this forum, do you?

HED KANDI : BACK TO LOVE SERIES1,2,3,4 that's the type of music i'm talking about. Can you really object?

Anyway - I better stop here, all my gold chains and uzis and bags of crack are getting in the way of my gold plated diamond encrusted keyboard.

And someones just clamped my AUDI TT, bitch.

i noticed on a poster today that el divino had a hip hop urban night on.
i was driving too fast to make out when exactly - is it on our clubbing calendar? (edit - yes monday)

thanks - i must drive slower. that's why i can never read 'es barruguet' as i speed round the corner!

urban

Urban and hip-hop in Ibiza!!!!!!!!?????????????????

I can picture Ibiza as a typical urban downtown core...know waht ah'm saying?.me n' mah original brothas hagin' in that Saint Antie O hood with mah west side ghetta crew pumpin n sprayin' da southside baby crews.

Sacre Blleeeeuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back