Highlights of your Summer so far....

Sonar for sure!
Field Day/Warehouse/Jaded party last weekend. Marathon session!
California in early spring was very special.

Sonar for sure!
Field Day/Warehouse/Jaded party last weekend. Marathon session!
California in early spring was very special.

Did you surf Half Moon Bay?

On a related tip, I did a days surfing at Bundorran a couple of years ago in October. I was totally ****e, but it was a great laugh. 8)

Did you surf Half Moon Bay?

On a related tip, I did a days surfing at Bundorran a couple of years ago in October. I was totally ****e, but it was a great laugh. 8)

Yo Phil - hope you're well bud! :D

I don't think i'll ever be ready to take on Half Moon Bay - very unforgiving wave! Unfortunately i didn't make it that far south, from San Fran i headed into Death Valley then onwards to Vegas for a buddy's stag partA where i lost a heap of $$$ & myself. :lol:

Glad you had a blast over in Bundorran, Be sure to try & surf some Cornish waters, very fun waves to learn on throughout the summer months.

1. weekend away in Blackpool with the lads, one word Mentle!

2. First time to Ibiza. Went hoping it was going to be as good as what people have said. It wasn't! It was a million times better, absolutley gutted when we had to come back.

Things to look forward for rest of year:

1. V-Fest...don't know what to expect but should be a good weekend

2. Tenerife with lads in November for a week

Also want to do Creamfields as it's pretty much an amazing line-up, however money funds are tight at the minute!!! :spank:

Roger Waters in Manchester - best live concert ever.

Week in Ireland with wifey and children, spending so much time together without work hassles is fantastic.

Loads of bbq's with friends despite the crappy uk summer.

Planning and booking our mad four day Ibiza jaunt in September.

Back