Hierbas

ok , ill give a try such buyin 4 bottles (2 for home)

someone complain about how sweet is anita hierbas, im fine with it, i dont like it strong & like sugar :oops:

i'll buy 4 anita again with 2 for home

its right once u taste the homemade it hard to get back to the regular one :D ill fill the empty anneta bottle with the mari mayans for my last ever regular hierbas bottle in order for it to mix with leaves
Price Can Vidal is 15€ for a bottle of 1L.

Just back from Estanco Sant Joan (under the rain ;-)).

Tried it and bought 3 bottles... This is my new favorite :) Thanks for the tip!
What is the difference with Bar Anita one?
Less sweetened?More alcohol?..
I can bring max 4 hierbas bottles in my luggage
Can t wait to ride towards Bar Anita+ Estanco b4 Paradise after party

Last edited:
What is the difference with Bar Anita one?
Less sweetened?More alcohol?..
I can bring max 4 hierbas bottles in my luggage
Can t wait to ride towards Bar Anita+ Estanco b4 Paradise after party

Imo a bit less sweet, but the mix of herbs of Can Vidal leaves you a better taste after your sip, it tastes more like some homemade hierbas I received at local restaurants... Of course Bar Anita one is still great... So I will bring back both :)

41794937_10156852598863679_4271888598472589312_n.jpg

Last edited:
I will buy 4 Can Vidal 3 Bar Anita ones ,4 for Home, Hoping 3 will be enough along 18 days in Ibiza
I will open my last Bar Anita one from 3 brought home, tonight, to celebrate my last party in Paris

I am on my last half bottle of Fluxa after killing my only Bar Anita bottle (favorite) a week after I got home. :cry:

So, now I am about to order some online to get shipped here via a local liquor distributor. Nobody seems to ship Anita, so I am really just looking at Fluxa, but I did see some Mari Mayans "Rama". I tried the regular Mayans brand while on island this summer and was not impressed (too 'hot').

Is the Rama any better, or should I just stick with what I know (Fluxa)?

Last edited:
I am on my last half bottle of Fluxa after killing my only Bar Anita bottle (favorite) a week after I got home. :cry:

So, now I am about to order some online to get shipped here via a local liquor distributor. Nobody seems to ship Anita, so I am really just looking at Fluxa, but I did see some Mari Mayans "Rama". I tried the regular Mayans brand while on island this summer and was not impressed (too 'hot').

Is the Rama any better, or should I just stick with what I know (Fluxa)?

get bounded with some locals , and they ll send u the homemadE hierbas with extra cost for delivery, i got dozen of people on my contacts living in ibiza all summer

Back