Hierbas

i ve succdeeded to bring back 2 can vidal hierbas from 8 bottles bought

I like more Bar anita hierbas than Can vidal ones, i will make a testing drink tonight to confirm :D

yeah, i wil buy both but like more bar anita for the sweetest taste..i just realize than when u drink hierbas hot without ice, it doesnt taste good and looks like mary mayans one :D

View attachment 7334

Result of 2 weeks in Ibiza :)

I tried many Hierbas, my favorite is still Can Vidal... Didn't go to Bar Anita this year as I still have 2 bottles at home ;-)

The Can Rich one is also very good!

I have some of the one in your pic, on the far right.. I didn't think it was very smooth (or tasty) compared to Bar Anita's one!

I have some of the one in your pic, on the far right.. I didn't think it was very smooth (or tasty) compared to Bar Anita's one!

The one at the far right (the 2 bottles in fact) is from Can Rich (same as the wine).

apart from my home made hierbas, can vidal wins.

I agree, I didn't try yours, but only a few home made hierbas I tried are better than Can Vidal...

I have to say I tested a better one than Can Vidal this year(and every body knows I am friend with Vidal)...
The McRackin hierbas was delicious ?

Can I try it so I can approve? :-D

The best one I ever tried was an homemade that we received at Can Salinas... done by friends of the owner.

He's such a nice guy, like his father (the old man on the left)... I could stay there all day long... ?

Having a hard time finding hierbas over on this side. Options are a bit limited. Besides the Ibizan Mari Mayans, I found Tunel (Mallorcan Hierbas). Is there any major stylistic difference between the Mallorcan and Ibicenca?

Having a hard time finding hierbas over on this side. Options are a bit limited. Besides the Ibizan Mari Mayans, I found Tunel (Mallorcan Hierbas). Is there any major stylistic difference between the Mallorcan and Ibicenca?

yes they are pretty different. also, in mallorca you can buy them in three variations; sweet, mixed or dry - the dry ones being very strong, 38% alc or so. the sweet one is similar to the ibicenco hierbas, but it‘s not the same

* new *... Herbes Can Vidal a la trufa!

2019-11-30-copia.jpg

Back