Hidden Rooms in clubs?

bad eh, tell us more........................

i had that global room practically to myself one year on a certain night, there wasn't anyone djing so no one was in there except to walk through
so my bloke sat down and watched my dance all over the place
i love the tiers thing, i started at the top then made my way down until i was bang smack in the middle jumping up and down up and down.....................................

go go nish seek and u shall find

didnt they open up a secret room at space closing oarty last year im sure that i read that somewhere????????

SWJoe said:
There is a DJ playing in the funky room, but he's in a dark corner and it's normally so busy in there you wouldn't be able to see him. The rooms run by some guy who has loads of mad outfit's all on the lines of a big coat and a huge hat. Think his name's Vaughn!?!? Had some great times in that room, just wish it didn't get so packed.

joe

All very true SWJoe, my mate Matt Caseli is the resident there and plays everynight, last year JK was partying with us in there and loved it. Vaughn is a very flamboyant character with various outfits and headress and a legend of the island. ;)
Nice table service too

Frontliners2003 said:
didnt they open up a secret room at space closing oarty last year im sure that i read that somewhere????????

Wasn't that a marquee that they opened at the back of the club?

The amount of times ive walked through the funky room without actually realising its a different room. I usually use it as access to the terrace and the little loo.
I'm gonna have a closer look this time.

loads of mad outfit's all on the lines of a big coat and a huge hat

rumour has it that vaughn designs JayKay's hats for him ;-)

funky room gives you a taste of what pacha must have been like 20 years ago

NO!!!! THE FUNKY ROOM AND THE GLOBAL ROOM IN PACHA ARE NOT THE SAME!

THE GLOBAL ROOM IS ACCESSED JUST AS YOU WALK IN.

THE FUNKY ROOM IS ACCESS RIGHT AT THE BACK LEFT HAND CORNER. YOU KNOW WHERE THE BALCONY AREA AT THE VERY BACK OF THE CLUB IS? WELL THERE IS A DOOR ACCESSED HERE (DIRECTLY ABOVE THE TOILETS).

THERE'S PROBABLY A PLAN ON THE PACHA WEBSITE.

JUST CALL ME CAPTAIN SCOTT OF THE ANPACHA...(crap I know)

Freakstar, your are absolutely right.....we ended up in the funky room by pure chance. Seem to recall an openair walkway through to the lavs at the other side of the room.....it was all shiny disco-balled up when I was there. It was a good contrast from the S-Man and Fatboy that night...highly recommended.

there is actually a secret teleportation spot whereby you leave the zenith (now global) room via the staircase which goes up and you arrive on the terrace which allows you to 'magically' go down into the funky room

i only found this out 2 years ago ;-)) (been going to pacha for 8 )

was fairly caned at the time and that really threw me ;)

i have still never been in cha cha cha the little bar on the left as you go in - the whole place reminds me of hogwarts

well in fact most large clubs do after you've had a couple ;-))))

once of my mates still jokes about the 'dance-floor rotation switch' which they use in space to confuse clubbers as to where the toilets actually are :lol:

Ha-ha...comedy James....I think they have that rotation device on most dancefloors....comes complete with an inflatable crowd button...anytime you need the bar or the lav, hey presto, bigger crowds than the NEXT January sales... :lol:

Agree - The Global Room and Funky Room are different rooms. A lot of people dont know this.

Also, it took me a few visits to Privilege to find the back room. Right at the back of the main room beside the window, and across on your left through the double doors. It's like a different world! Some mad, mad times in there!

Back