Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

Ryan_B said:
Im on *nice drinks juice* babyphat, sangria might as well be piss, especially in ibiza :p

Speedys thanks for telling us what time it was, you stay up late, thanks.

erm i'm still drnk, had to ring in work and book day off LOL, oopsie,
and ryan, you helping me move into flat 2day aint ya,and get some solicitor work done, what eva that may b

Ryan_B said:
Im on *nice drinks juice* babyphat, sangria might as well be piss, especially in ibiza :p

Speedys thanks for telling us what time it was, you stay up late, thanks.

soooooo not true!!!! and where are my girls 2 back me up? ......altho a san miguel would go down nicely

baby phat said:
soooooo not true!!!! and where are my girls 2 back me up? ......altho a san miguel would go down nicely

Thats more like it, or a nice ice cold pint of Estelle in the shade 8)

Ryan_B said:
Thats more like it, or a nice ice cold pint of Estelle in the shade 8)

True true, just visiting my mommas for some tea hehe, any one missing me yet?haha i'll prolly pop bak onece a week to keep uptodate :p

baby phat said:

hee hee soz baby phat bit late in backing u up lol, but mmm yea sangria infact I had some tonight, was nice! can't wait to drink lots more in Ibiza!

OMG!! i have missed out on lots but i'm bak!!! yay!!! OMG how can sum1 not like sangria mmmmm so lookin forward to the stuff!!! not long to go girlies got my holiday bag sorted at least YAY!!! omg i am on a high now think i am still drunk from last night not gd!!! start as i mean to go on though!! soooooo lookin forawrd to ibiza now!!!!

Hey people thought would post a message as thread is lagging a bit lol 6 weeks 5 days to go!! YAY! You know summers here when you start buying holiday purchases and big brother is on the tele! hee hee Yay my bday 2moz!! 1 more week and uni is finished! and I can celebrate by bday with my girls! Watford better watch out! Speaking of hol puchases question to everyone what is the one thing you just HAVE to buy to take to Ibiza??

Miss Biatch said:
Hey people thought would post a message as thread is lagging a bit lol 6 weeks 5 days to go!! YAY! You know summers here when you start buying holiday purchases and big brother is on the tele! hee hee Yay my bday 2moz!! 1 more week and uni is finished! and I can celebrate by bday with my girls! Watford better watch out! Speaking of hol puchases question to everyone what is the one thing you just HAVE to buy to take to Ibiza??

Everythin n nethin.........you know me ne excuse to go shoppin lol!!! but no seriously mmmmmmm lets think.........Bikini would b useful............already brought mine blue n white stripes very nautical 'Hello sailor' lol!! so instead goin by wot i need is Suncream!!!! and a beach towel ohhhh i want sum new skirts already got me dress...........not quite one thing for me! But then that jus ain't gonna happen wen it comes to shopping lol!!! 6 and half weeks wooooooooooooooooo!!!! yay party!!!! n we can start it off in watford!!

6 weeks wooohhhoooooo!!!!!!

i dunnno wot else i need 4 hols i have bort 4 new skirts, dress, grey 3/4 linen crops, silver wedges,n still got a load of stuff from las yr! need a new bikini :) soooooo have 2 show u this really nice swim suit its soooooo sexy!!!! i need tops now i think then i MITE b done! hee hee

sab i know how u feel!! cant wait 2 finish uni either 2 weeks n im out of their! will have 2 find another job tho lol! buts its all good!!

Miss Biatch said:

Condoms? (LOL @ ME)

Miss Biatch said:
Hey
Four Hertfordshire girls going ibiza 7th-14th july anyone else out then? Love to meet some kewl people! Looking forward 2 a week of a life time, we're going back to the island! woo! xxxx

Hey me and 4 Scottish blokes wil be there until the 12th of July. Were staying in San Antonio bay, so PM me if you want to meet up for drinks.:)

Well, i'm a home grown Belfast lad ( 26 ) headin ova wit my Columbian friend who is also 26 - staying in D'en Bossa from the 2nd July til the 9th.

Any of ya fancy hooking up during this week?

i'm at djwhosyerdaddy@hotmail.com for msn. :)

Back