Here Are A Few Things We Did Other Than Clubbing...

F

first timer

Definitely go to Formentura, Caribbeanesque water, beautiful beaches, quiet, totally nude sunbathing. I saw some of the most gorgeous women frollickling nude in the water around me. Unbelievable.

Check out the caves in the northern part of Island. Rent a car for a day and cruise around.

Go to Murphys Irish Pub, in Playa En Bosse, Live band, crazy people.

Go Kiss night club for a cheap Foam Party in the same area.
Not a big as Amensia, but you'll get the idea.

lol urgg I've been to Kiss, its actually not so bad but too funny since there was approximatly 30 people there! We had the whole upstairs to ourselves! But then again we did meet a few people too ;-) (pic 147) but definatly go to Amnesia to experience the foam party its well worth it (pic 282)

great tips first timer,

especially love formentera - well worth a day of anyone's holiday!!

i took my mum up to puerto de san miguel for a meal on the beach there yesterday - excellent value for money and a lovely way to spend an afternoon too - living the good life ;-)

the caves are just around the corner from there - so would be good combination day

james said:
the caves are just around the corner from there - so would be good combination day

yes - the can marçà caves!! ;)

entrance%20to%20caves.jpg

Formentera

I would recommend a day trip to formentera to anyone. Last summer was my first visit to Ibiza and the BF and I go the boat over from Ibiza Town.
The food was lovely and the beach was amazing, definitely worth the effort for a chilled day out

We also went to formentera and I had high expectations and I have to say that it didnt let me down! If I return to Ibiza I will almost certainly return to Formentera!

I was a little let down by the hippy market however, very crowded even in may and all the stalls were basically selling the same stuff. Not that its a waste of time going, it was an interesting morning, just that I think the only reason that the Es Cana hippy market gets any hype is because of the sheer number of stalls.

Another nice morning was going to Dalt Vila although I wished I had stayed and seen a little more of Ibiza Town marina area.

We saved a lot of money on going half board and had some wonderful food at the hotel but I regret not getting to see more of the islands restaurants.

Still, at least I have plans for next time now!

:twisted:
we had te most amazing time in Formentera, really looking forward chilling out there once again....

andivokes said:
I was a little let down by the hippy market however, very crowded even in may and all the stalls were basically selling the same stuff. Not that its a waste of time going, it was an interesting morning, just that I think the only reason that the Es Cana hippy market gets any hype is because of the sheer number of stalls.

I have tried to tell people !!

first timer said:
Definitely go to Formentura, Caribbeanesque water, beautiful beaches, quiet, totally nude
sunbathing. I saw some of the most gorgeous women frollickling nude in the water around
me. Unbelievable

:D :D :D

p39.jpg

Back