Here Are A Few Things We Did Other Than Clubbing...

We went to Formentera. Thought it was over rated and a complete rip off. When I go back to Ibiza next year I wont be going there again.

Lady G said:
We went to Formentera. Thought it was over rated and a complete rip off. When I go back to Ibiza next year I wont be going there again.

I don't understand why you considered Formentera as a rip-off. What did you expect about the island?

thats not bad but whats to be seen there that isnt already in Ibiza...besides, I feel that ive waited so long to get to the island again, so why spend time elsewhere?

We went to the beach there and the only place to get food and drink was from this disgusting place on the beach that charged ridiculous prices.

Lady G said:
We went to the beach there and the only place to get food and drink was from this disgusting place on the beach that charged ridiculous prices.

So you Formentera is a rip-off because of the food? Probably the thing is that you weren't informed about the island.

Lady G said:

...so did you go to any other bars, to see if it was any cheaper.

Lady G said:
we did. Still expensive and over rated.

shame, you must have gone to the wrong the places, although like everything, it probably is getting more expensive.

Back