Help!

M

mike f

As I'm the ripe old age of 32 and due to visit Ibiza shortly for the first time (where we shall be based in San Antonio bay) can somebody suggest the best places to eat, drink and be merry for ole people!

Please hurry as we fly out on 3rd September and need all the advice we can get!

Much appreciated.

wow! where to start, there are hundreds of lovely little restaurants! could really recommend the chinese above the little cafe in San An bay, but if you are looking for traditional places then there is a lovely restaurant behind the bay, walk up one of the side roads and its right at the end of one of them, its very easily missable so keep your eyes peeled! and a lovely restaurant up the third 'alley' (i think) looks very ordinary, it has normal tales with coke covers...sorry i cant be more persific! they do a fantastic paella! there are millions of lovely restaurant, most looking really ordinary...if you have access to a car then on cala tarrida beach there is a lovely fish restaurant, overlooks the beach, lovely at night as you can see all the fishing boats and another nice restaurant between cala bassa and cala tarrida, over looking san antonio...for lovely breakfasts go to gino ginellies - featured on this website! hope i helped but sorry about being so persific!! and please excuse my spelling! :D

sorry, thought of more - THE TOP DECK on the other side of san an bay - lovely views of the water if you sit at the top, can get a bit breezy though and along 'the strip' right at the other eng is a tiny round about. turn right at the round about down a little road, a nie restaurant just there!
:D Hope you enjoy your holiday!

mike f said:
As I'm the ripe old age of 32 and due to visit Ibiza shortly for the first time (where we shall be based in San Antonio bay) can somebody suggest the best places to eat, drink and be merry for ole people!

Please hurry as we fly out on 3rd September and need all the advice we can get!

Much appreciated.

You are in no way old :eek:

Am now on the official countdown, 4 days left til I leave this miserable weather behind!

Anyhow divulging from what I've come on here for, what bars do you suggest we go?? bearing in mind we prefer the deeper sound of house and maybe, just maybe, be able to hear one another speak would be nice too!

i love The Orange Corner in San an bay, its along side Bar M and a couple of others...if you prefer a busier atmosphere then the west end is great...as you would guess, there are millions around! enjoy your trip! :D

The Orange Corner it is then, lets hope we get Keith Richards as our bartender as we did in Crete (well he looked like him to us!) definitely avoiding the West End though as that just doesn't look like my kettle of fish at all, looks like Faliraki on speed from what I've seen on the websites and tv programmes, may have to venture to cafe mambo and cafe del mar though just so I can say I've been

PS They're not in the West End are they?? Sorry I was never very good at geography at school!

no, they are on the sun set strip (thanks to dance4life for that one!) :D

bigbearblue said:
no, they are on the sun set strip (thanks to dance4life for that one!) :D

i don't thing the orange corner is on the sunset strip.

i think its next to bar m.

I've just read the bloody weather reports for this week and thunderstorms seem to be popular this week, why now, why me, wwhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy

ah well beats working!

i think your the only person who don't want it to rain.

every one else is soo fed up with the immense heat, that there looking forward to some rain.

anyway its cool when it rains in ibiza. :p

yeah, the orange corner is next to bar M! along the bay in San An...hope weather does hold off! :D

What????? Everyone's fed up with the hot weather, yes I can imagine that! It's bloody freezing here!

I just hope we don't have to fly into ruddy thunderstorms as I'm not the best air passenger, as I will be the one that you see on the news who was kneeling down in the aisle praying, if this is the case

mike f said:
What????? Everyone's fed up with the hot weather, yes I can imagine that! It's bloody freezing here!

if you live or work out there i suppose its more of a case of its been really hot, and really busy, and hectic on the island now for the last 2 or 3 months. :p

anyhow, where in either san an or san antonio bay, pregerably the bay as that is where we are staying, is the best place for steak, not that I'm some fat geezer, I just like my steak! and exactly how far is san an in a taxi? and what is the milord fiesta 2 hotel like any good or what, i would have checked these things out, you understand, but it was a last minute thing

bar M and the orange corner are on the bay and cafe del mar and the other one is on the sunset strip! :confused:

thanks again for that sexy sophie! As usual, much appreciated

cant wait now, feel like a kid in a candy store and im not even there yet!

haha! well when you get there you'll be like a kid in a candy SUPER store! haha! hope you have a great time and let us know details! :D

Back