Help!

certainly will!

ps it has just suddenly occurred to me, but, is it expensive ie eating out and booze, as for some reason I have overlooked this. Think I was just putting off the inevitable of asking this question in fear of the reply!

3 days to go!

Mike, if you read this before you go....
When you visit the sunset strip try to visit the Coastline Cafe (which is on the far end of the strip) as the views are beautiful, the food is lovely and I have found this to be quieter than Mambos and Cafe Del Mar. The prices are pretty reasonable too. You could also try the SunSea bar next door, it has a more 'mature' crowd and I think you'll fimd the music is more up your street.

If you are eating mainly in San An/Bay you will find plenty of cheap but nice places to eat. If you like Indian food try the Curry Club in San An Town (not too far from Mambos) it's really nice (meal for 2 including a starter and drinks came to about 40-45 Euros!)

Also, it isnt too far to walk into San An Town from the Bay, but I suppose it does depend how far round the Bay you are. So I would suggest getting a taxi first (shouldnt b more than about 6 Euros) to see how far it is.

Enjoy your holiday! :D :p

restaurants and stuff, ive always found very reasonably priced...you get what you pay for...as for drinks and stuff, in most bars for a smirnoff ice, its 5E...reasonably pricey...but worth the money! have a great time! :lol:

Thanks for all your advice.........not long to go now, yeehaw! Just in the process of ironing all my gear which is great fun .......honest.

I think the only thing I have neglected to ask is whether it is worthwhile hiring a car or not?

36 hours and counting!

oh yes!!! definatly, it will be quicker and easier getting around the island and you'll be able to explore more and find a few of the hidden treasures! :)

Back