Help with Name for Racehorse

Bez

No longer active
I would appreciate any ideas or help that Spotlighters could suggest, as a name for a gelding (male) racehorse that I need to register shortly.

I want to try and use an Ibiza theme, ( was thinking Manumission) or something substantial like Master and Commander, not girly like Chester Boy or upsadaisy, as he is a big horse with a lot of presence and we think hes got lots of potential.

Hes just turned 4 and will be ready to race on the track this summer.

Thanks in advance.

I would appreciate any ideas or help that Spotlighters could suggest, as a name for a gelding (male) racehorse that I need to register shortly.

I want to try and use an Ibiza theme, ( was thinking Manumission) or something substantial like Master and Commander, not girly like Chester Boy or upsadaisy, as he is a big horse with a lot of presence and we think hes got lots of potential.

Hes just turned 4 and will be ready to race on the track this summer.

Thanks in advance.

Eivissa sounds good 8)

Nah

I've got it

Balearic Beauty

Thats sounds something a girl would name her little pony.........sure your not hiding anything in thre closet there olly;)

Like Es Vedra and Evissia

thanks guys

Balearic Beat

Masculine... horse racing is quite rythmic... etc

Manumission is a tainted name & you'd probably end up paying for the name if the horse is an ultra success.

Thats sounds something a girl would name her little pony.........sure your not hiding anything in thre closet there olly;)

Like Es Vedra and Evissia

thanks guys

I have nothing to hide - my entire life is broadcast daily on the internet

it was a good pun though and better than Es Vedra (where's the humour in that?)

How about calling it ''Some Horse'' and when it's on TV the commentater will have to say something like ''.....its Chester Boy in the lead with Some Horse making ground on the inside''

Suppose you are right about Es Vedra.

Baleric Beat and Evissia best so far??

Can misses is a Hospital....would never get a jockey to ride it.:lol:

Back