Help with Name for Racehorse

So... MrSmugo ...What the fcuks wrong with Sa Trinxa

:lol::lol::lol:

Its an absolutely ridiculous name for a horse...

...(and it's MrMambo - please NOTE the word Mambo and the lack of a space between the Mr and the Mambo - thanks)

Actually maybe the name I gave MYSELF is even more ridiculous..see what I've done there. I'm laughing at BOTH of us.

All the best ;)

Way too soon.

Big trials this weekend and next, will sort the men out from the boys.

Ground Conditions will be important, wont be confirmed untill 5 days before start.

Hot and cold trainer form wont be known untill first week in March.

Same goes with Jockeys, some may be injured.

A leading fancy from one stable is unlikley to run due to an injury which may not be announced to the markets untill nearer the event.

Some well fancied horses are still undecided about which race they will run in.

im all over this you 2.... look forward to hearing your tips as ive done sh*te at the last 2 Cheltnams :)

im all over this you 2.... look forward to hearing your tips as ive done sh*te at the last 2 Cheltnams :)

"naiad du misselot" won me a small fortune 2 years ago, not done nowt since though!!

got a cab driver in cheltenham once who says he was alan kings best mate, gave me a list of about 5 "dead certs" of which I have heard nothing since!! :lol:

Thats all you can do in Thurles..........drink.

Below is the only nightclub in the area. I played there once and was kicked out for not playing Elvis!!

hayes.jpg

Haha... Fell out this place a few times over the years... where the GAA was founded.

They have a new club across the road... HQ... equally bad. 8)

One of my mates from Tipp plays at a night called Deep Into The Bowels of House... they do nights in Dub & Belfast... seems to be growing by the week.

ps: Balearic Beat or Balearic Bullet = pretty stealth names.

Thats all you can do in Thurles..........drink.

Below is the only nightclub in the area. I played there once and was kicked out for not playing Elvis!!

hayes.jpg

my mother's family is from thurles - i almost died from alcohol poisoning the first time i visited as an adult (well, i was 18 )

my mother's family is from thurles - i almost died from alcohol poisoning the first time i visited as an adult (well, i was 18 )

Yes I can well imagine what they did to you........ toughen this soft yank up show him how to drink like a man:lol:

I would appreciate any ideas or help that Spotlighters could suggest, as a name for a gelding (male) racehorse that I need to register shortly.

I want to try and use an Ibiza theme, ( was thinking Manumission) or something substantial like Master and Commander, not girly like Chester Boy or upsadaisy, as he is a big horse with a lot of presence and we think hes got lots of potential.

Hes just turned 4 and will be ready to race on the track this summer.

Thanks in advance.

Traceydelmar?

Back