Help! Laptop Left At Ibiza Airport

Can’t you just get the battery removed and binned , and courier the laptop back ?

To be honest the battery thing is a bit bollocks anyway, plenty of stuff with lithium batteries is flown around the world

I haven’t offered my help yet as I‘m flying at the end of September and am flying from Germany. So I thought CLEARLY this will be resolved before then and by someone more conveniently located.

BUT the way this thing is going…

Should have taken me up on my offer! ;)

Those that know @utagaura will be amused to know she offered it bring it back to London City airport last week, ahead of her connecting flight to Canada. With how this has gone to date, I assumed her incoming flight would be late and arrive just in time for her connecting flight and I'd be starting my 'Anyone Flying to London Soon?' thread on 'Canada-Spotlight' :lol:

Those that know @utagaura will be amused to know she offered it bring it back to London City airport last week, ahead of her connecting flight to Canada. With how this has gone to date, I assumed her incoming flight would be late and arrive just in time for her connecting flight and I'd be starting my 'Anyone Flying to London Soon?' thread on 'Canada-Spotlight' :lol:

Haha! It wasn't even a connecting flight. Flew into City, had the afternoon/evening/night in London and flew out of Heathrow the next day. No flight delays (but I do get that the summer has been rife with cancellations, strikes etc)

Don't worry, I'm enjoying reading the ongoing saga. Take me up on my July 2023 offer. ;)

London, UK or London, Ontario?

***Update***
My mate picked it up from lost property yesterday afternoon...his friend is staying at his house...eyes down for flight watch from now until tonight!
Currently refreshing the forum page in anticipation of the update of the laptop's journey home! 😂

Back