Help! Laptop Left At Ibiza Airport

have you confirmed it's been handed in and waiting for collection? if they can get it landside, then ill be happy to retrieve it for you but not sure how much that will benefit you. From my limited experience, it's a bit of a ballache sending via courier because of the lithium battery. better option would be if somebody can take it back with them

have you confirmed it's been handed in and waiting for collection? if they can get it landside, then ill be happy to retrieve it for you but not sure how much that will benefit you. From my limited experience, it's a bit of a ballache sending via courier because of the lithium battery. better option would be if somebody can take it back with them
Yup, confirmed they've got it, they've sent me the form for who to release it to. I'm waiting on a mate or two to come back to me at the moment so hopefully can get sorted.

Thank you

Still waiting on a few people so if anyone here knows anyone travelling today/tomorrow please let me know

What are the odds that after a lovely Spotlighter went and got this for me, delivered it to my son's best friend's patents at Destino, who kindly put it in their room, ready for their return, that they left it in a tray at Ibiza airport security?

They'd told me to come to their house to get it, here in London, and I was on the way to them when they realised.

Couldn't make it up! Not their fault, just one of those things, and they'd had a heavy weekend, unlike me when I did it.

Ah mate, what a drama. What an escapade it has been. Covered by insurance? At least partially?

Ah mate, what a drama. What an escapade it has been. Covered by insurance? At least partially?
Nah, it's a my major client's. Not the end of the world because it took me 2 hours to get into all their stuff, which you can allegedly only do on their hardware, so I've carried on servicing them, but still need to get it back

I think Ibiza airport's Lost Property guys are laughing at me:

"We are glad to inform you that your laptop is logged (again!) in this office with the reference number:...."

:lol:

Have to say, they've been exceptionally efficient - quick to respond, made sure they confirmed it was mine etc

what a saga. jesus wept. can the airport not courier it to you? or silly fee? this must happen a lot
Issues around lithium battery meant couriers aren't keen, but I've had three people arranged to bring back now, so may have to accept bricking it remotely for data security purposes. It actually belongs to a client so I many have to pay them for it, but not the end of the world.

Back