Help deciding club nights: Elrow, Paris by Night, Prydz.

FlatErik

Looking for some help from experienced people:

We go as a couple and like meeting new people. Elrow always gives us good vibes, because there are reasons to talk to eachother during the event, get to know people..because of all the crazyness. We usually end up with a ton of new party pals :)

But after a few Elrows and a bit dissapointing Far Rowest last week in Amnesia....we might want something different. Would Paris by Night @ Pacha be a good alternative? 2ManyDj's are playing and they always deliver. We like the theme of the party but it wouldn't be for us if it is like a 'see and be seen' party.

The other option would be Prdyz on tuesdays in Hi....but while that would be great for music and lightshow...my gut feelings tells me there would be less interaction in the audience because most of the clubbers go to enjoy Prydz and his show and would not appreciate chatting with random people.

We just like the combination of dancing, enjoying the music and having fun with likeminded people, so if you have any tips or experience...let us know here! :)

Looking for some help from experienced people:

We go as a couple and like meeting new people. Elrow always gives us good vibes, because there are reasons to talk to eachother during the event, get to know people..because of all the crazyness. We usually end up with a ton of new party pals :)

But after a few Elrows and a bit dissapointing Far Rowest last week in Amnesia....we might want something different. Would Paris by Night @ Pacha be a good alternative? 2ManyDj's are playing and they always deliver. We like the theme of the party but it wouldn't be for us if it is like a 'see and be seen' party.

The other option would be Prdyz on tuesdays in Hi....but while that would be great for music and lightshow...my gut feelings tells me there would be less interaction in the audience because most of the clubbers go to enjoy Prydz and his show and would not appreciate chatting with random people.

We just like the combination of dancing, enjoying the music and having fun with likeminded people, so if you have any tips or experience...let us know here! :)

The Saturday at Pacha would seem to suit your needs best I’d say.

You’re bored of Elrow, and prydz will be more for those more into the music than to chat and enjoy the social aspect to it.

The Saturday at Pacha would seem to suit your needs best I’d say.

You’re bored of Elrow, and prydz will be more for those more into the music than to chat and enjoy the social aspect to it.
Thanks. That's what we thought too.
Yeah I guess we're a bit bored of Elrow....and thats a surprise for us. We have tickets for ElrowTown in Amsterdam in september...so it might be better for us to preserve the Elrow magic a bit and space it out. Elrow Berlin in march was amazing but FarRowest seemed a bit dissapointing for us.

We went to Woomoon last sunday. We actually saw it as an afterparty...but we liked it better than Elrow. So Woomoon on sunday is definitly on the menu...and now we're leaning towards Pacha.

Thanks for your advise.

Done Paris by night a few times.

Got to say I love the party.

Depending on which week your going i defo would go earl see Lunnas Dj’s. Sisters who play pretty cool funky house/tech. Then have a wander and chat on the rooftop and back into main room throughout the evening.

It’s nothing like a Carl Cox type of night but it’s not full on David Guetta style cheese either.

Personally we love it.

maybe to change from woomoon u may have a visit to blue marling 6h30 7pm,
u still can leave the place if u don't like & go woomoon 8pm, afic i love the place

paris by night , don't like very much the mood of this party even having nice djs i support, ill go only for closing 18
wanted to do other party than elrow (don't like black Coffee modd party too) but as one spotlight is willing for this party and she followed me day b4 boat party+ glitterbox, im quiet fair to please her in return ,just hope Denis Ferrer wont deceive me as space opening 16 last chapter

tuesday u have heart ibiza hosted by louie vega , one of best house parties with Glitterbox...

Another vote for Paris By Night here, went last year with fairly low expectations but liked the music and the Parisien theme suits Pacha. Also a lot of locals and mainlanders out in Ibiza on a Saturday which makes it more of a continental vibe

Another vote for Paris By Night here, went last year with fairly low expectations but liked the music and the Parisien theme suits Pacha. Also a lot of locals and mainlanders out in Ibiza on a Saturday which makes it more of a continental vibe
Can you tell me something about the audience? Social? Outgoing? :)
It could turn out to be Elrow after all....we haven't been to the theme Bermuda triangle before. But Paris by Night looks like a really good contender.

More info about bmi in private ,whatsapp ;) as some valuable tips to know

at opening it was so full i had to park car along main road and i got the last to 3rd free place
if seeing people walking by from big road it will means no more P place left, on the left where u can access cova P & cova , so turn back in order to park along main road close to houses

Looking at videos from Elrow Rowmuda Triangle from last year has almost pulled us back to buying tickets for Elrow again :D Great theme.
But will take Paris by Night in consideration.

You can see what Paris by Night is like on Pachas FB. They do live streams almost every Sat. I was personally impressed by the music

Back