ha that doesnt mean its not a good holiday

there's plenty of reasons why she could have been on it
i have to use the internet while i'm away to check my bank balance and all sure
not as if she's on the internet all day

ha that doesnt mean its not a good holiday

there's plenty of reasons why she could have been on it
i have to use the internet while i'm away to check my bank balance and all sure
not as if she's on the internet all day
Exactly. The hotel I usually stay at in PdB has free wifi. I like to sit on the balcony enjoying the view, sipping a beer and doing a bit of surfing whenever I'm waiting for the missus to pull herself together or winding down in the morning after a good night out. Bliss. 8)

Also useful to pop in for Ibiza-Spotlight research to get the most out of your visit!

Exactly. The hotel I usually stay at in PdB has free wifi. I like to sit on the balcony enjoying the view, sipping a beer and doing a bit of surfing whenever I'm waiting for the missus to pull herself together or winding down in the morning after a good night out. Bliss. 8)

Also useful to pop in for Ibiza-Spotlight research to get the most out of your visit!
I hear ya mate!

I'm back now peeps I've got bad chest sore throat swollen glands bit of a sprained neck fluid on the knee (both knees actually) swaying sensations in my head but at least I'm sane! :eek: :D

I'm back now peeps I've got bad chest sore throat swollen glands bit of a sprained neck fluid on the knee (both knees actually) swaying sensations in my head but at least I'm sane! :eek: :D

Sounds like you had a good time..............

and managed to pick up a dose of the Swine Flu!!!!

I've been ill since Sunday! It seems to be getting worse lol thankfully I got lots of stamina although it did put me out a bit being ill I had to miss 2 nights of clubbing!

A lot of people are returning from Spain with bad flu like sympthoms, especially Ibiza.

I was sick for the last day in Ibiza...v weak and took me 3 weeks to get over it.

Bad chest, sweats, no energy, coughing,

Hmmmm I heard swine flu was quite severe! I'm pretty ill but not bed ridden although I am lying on the settee but can't whinge too much.... after all I've been partying for the last week! :D

Hmmmm I heard swine flu was quite severe! I'm pretty ill but not bed ridden although I am lying on the settee but can't whinge too much.... after all I've been partying for the last week! :D

It can be severe if you have certain underlining conditions.

But for normal healthy people it can just feel like a bad flu that just requires bed rest and lots of fluids.

Hope you get better soon

I've been ill since Sunday! ...
why didn´t you listen ?
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1298010&postcount=17
i told you to stay away from that "buffet" !

ndai3q.gif

Lol thankyou icebaer but telling me after I've already paid doesn't help lol you also could have warned me not to drink mojitos in Ibiza town but you didn't... I missed a night of clubbing to save money and chill and replenish myself in the town..100 euros later I was drunk and still swaying around in the early hours :lol:

OK I will do my review later I went to Underground, We Love, Cocoon, Channel Zoo and Be..All were wicked nights but by the time Dubfire appeared I was so ill I wanted to throw tomatoes at him :twisted:

Was going to Ushuiaia as was told if you can't sneak in or blag in the are ways and means so we were going there at 12 then to Zoo at 6 but it started raining practically dead on 12 so we thought we'd wait til the rain subsided then fell asleep and woke up at half 3!!!! Booolllliiikkss!!! We already had tickets for Zoo so thought F it, it wasn't meant to be! I was gutted but theres always next year and we did have a fab time anyway!!

What did you think of Cocoon this year?

I thought there was a lot less people in Amnesia when I went compared to last year - I actually enjoyed myself for a change! :lol:

Being able to dance makes the difference!

Back