hello from ibiza

What did you think of Cocoon this year?

I thought there was a lot less people in Amnesia when I went compared to last year - I actually enjoyed myself for a change! :lol:

Being able to dance makes the difference!

Cocoon was AMAZING!!!

Nearly didn't go because of last time, am I glad I did! :D

how did you like borabora ? did you dance on a table ??
was algarb ok ? did you have a seaviewroom ?

Didnt go to Bora Bora what with having flu or whatever it is I had to conserve energy for the important bits! Did have seaview though lol going to do my little review now :D

Hmmmm I heard swine flu was quite severe! I'm pretty ill but not bed ridden although I am lying on the settee but can't whinge too much.... after all I've been partying for the last week! :D

I have heard the same thing. Mates of mine went over there and they all came back with it.

LOL, I love this post. I'm stuck in Philly airport now Sat night local time still trying to get home to Chicago after delayed leaving Ibiza and Barcelona, will be up 48 hours traveling by time I get home and definitely feeling flu like symptoms, but I'll blame that partying too hard and lack of sleep.

Too bad you didn't make it to Bora Bora, it was great before WLS last Sunday and we snuck in 2 buckets of Coronas off the beach Wednesday, also walked in free off beach with drinks Sunday at Ushiai (full review later this week). Glad I listened to you and went to Cocoon Monday but didn't get to see Sven, my buddy and I got a great spot on the first step of the box next to dance floor under DJ booth in Terrace Room at 1:00 and realized after a hour we we weren't going to be able to leave spot all night unless we wanted to be packed in with masses, so sucked it up and went to work dancing for 6 hours to Karote and Carolla:)

this 'behaviour' (as i was told last year) is no longer acceptable @ bora bora....:rolleyes:
glad 2hear you had a good time hausbabe....8)

Thanks :D I think the table dancing is back though, walked past one time and it looked like it was all going off in there! I've never actually been inside there in all my times in Ibiza! I'm getting old now though and cramming it all in is getting to be an issue lol daytime table dancing in a bikini is now out of the question for me !

Table dancing isn't just back, it's officially allowed and encouraged by order of florentino himself.....!!!!

What makes table dancing so special ? :confused:
boobies + bums
2v3gfew.gif

Back