Hed Kandi question

I dunno, i just got the disco kandi cd and found that it wasn't mixed, don't get me wrong its a great compilation, there's some excellent music on there but I just assumed that it would be mixed... I thought there might be a reason for this, is it a tradition or somethin?

Oh and the base bar cd is wicked too... :p :D

Un-mixed CD's seem a complete kop-out for me :x

Who wants to hear the beginning and end of a tune anyhow :rolleyes:

DrewUK said:
Un-mixed CD's seem a complete kop-out for me :x

Who wants to hear the beginning and end of a tune anyhow :rolleyes:

I'm agree with you... My energy suddenly stops when the silence is out there... :rolleyes:

on the notes on the base bar cd it says that they don't usually mix the Hed Kandi CD's because the music is too vocal. :confused:

The only Hed Kandi CDs I've got are Back to Love Series, I'd never bother with the ones they churn out week after week cos if they're not mixed what's the point, you may as well get all the tunes yourself and make your own compilation :confused:

Well i didn't want to say too much for the fear of getting a slating, but if i wanna hear unmixed tunes ill just download them from soulseek, part of the enjoyment of listening to house music for me is hearing a skilled dj blend one tune into another... A prime example is the new bora bora album where the mixes are so long it raises the hair on the back of my neck!! maybe im just a freak.. lol

:D

*cough* ... I like to hear the beginning and the end of a record ... but then I'm a pernickity fecker!

Plus ... we have CD mixers ... Mike and I go "back to back" (oh how I love that expression) ... so unmixed are ideal for us !

*Saffy* said:
*cough* ... I like to hear the beginning and the end of a record ... but then I'm a pernickity *beep*er!

Plus ... we have CD mixers ... Mike and I go "back to back" (oh how I love that expression) ... so unmixed are ideal for us !

Oh how i love your mixing saffy.........gives mixing a whole new level ;) :p

Haha Kerry .. ya cheeky beggar!

I wasn't able to see the words on the cd's let alone mix .. It was a case of .. "bother that ... just plonk then next one on" ...
We were so so naughty that Sunday!

*Saffy* said:

I wasn't able to see the words on the cd's let alone mix .. It was a case of .. "bother that ... just plonk then next one on" ...

Did i miss something? ;)

*Saffy* said:

no love you were, i just sat back & watched it all happen ;) :p

N8 said:
*Saffy* said:

Did i miss something? ;)

didnt you wonder why we went upstairs when you wasnt looking ;)

Look out for the forthcoming Hed kandi "World Series" 3 CD Pack Albums...... they are mixed "Beach House", "Disco Kandi" and "twisted disco"....... they are gonna be sooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

ha ha, looking forward to it... Am getting my promo copy tomorrow, will let you all know what it's like.... Have heard bits of it and they are all looking and sounding pretty sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

Being as the CD's are not "In The Mix", it is a hell of a lot easier to cue them up on the old Pioneers. Not all dance music has to be mixed together to enjoy.

Back