Hed Kandi question

*Saffy* said:
*cough* ... I like to hear the beginning and the end of a record ... but then I'm a pernickity *beep*!

Plus ... we have CD mixers ... Mike and I go "back to back" (oh how I love that expression) ... so unmixed are ideal for us !

why by mix compilations, when u can make yr own! esp on cd mixers, and Hed Kandi and a few others are my saviour!

:D

The new one rocks.... There are a few cheesy tracks on it but all three kick where they should (the twisted disco one is especially twisted)!!!!

Got the Stonebridge album as well which is also superb if not what I was expecting it won't be leaving my stereo for weeks to come....

Off the top of my head.... Early next year... It's really cool and not what I was expecting as there's some slower funky hip hoppyesque tracks on there as well. So top marks to Stoney for that one. All in all, a bloody good album!!!!!

well mix cds are a pain if you have a selection and put them on shuffle as the mixing will be all off

i like the fact they are unmixed, there are already loads of mixed albums about

Matt, compliments like that are well cool coming from a soul boy like yourself. Drinks on me next time ;-)

Back