Hed Kandi live...

sorry, should have explained... not 'live' obviously but a mate want to go see them and is trying to drag me along...not keen....

staycool said:
sorry, should have explained... not 'live' obviously but a mate want to go see them and is trying to drag me along...not keen....

It used to be okay, music has got very samey, door policy has gone down hill, they seem to let anyone in these days.

But dont let that stop ya :lol:

The only reason i still go is because i have friends that play for them and its nice to catch up.

Where was you thinking of going to see them?

They're playing in Dublin next weekend... am thinking of saving my energy for Emerson the night after but don't want to disappoint mate... same time, don't wanna have a bad night out!

staycool said:
They're playing in Dublin next weekend... am thinking of saving my energy for Emerson the night after but don't want to disappoint mate... same time, don't wanna have a bad night out!

Go and see Emerson!!

Emerson is a definate stuie but had considered the other too ...... but think it's gonna get the red card now!

Hed Kandi?

Great crowd, really underground, forward thinking music. Almost sometimes a bit too underground, I didn't recognise any of the tunes last time I was there tho.

PL, I'm with you to an extend - some Kandi stuff can be a tad bland.
Emerson played here just a couple of weeks ago and was great - will defo go again... will try to get some info too if I can!!

dam0 said:
puppylover said:
x-amount said:
Hed Kandi?

really underground, forward thinking music.

You reckon? I find them bland bland bland.....

i think there was an element of sarcasm in x's post. :lol:

After your incisive and and even handed treatment of IG's wedding quandary Pups, I thought we'd lost you, but I'm pleased with this spectacular return to form. Well done! :lol:

but aint going out clubbing about having fun?

agreed the music is pantz at times but it aint as bad as some make out. what's wrong with a little disco every now and again?

i like their nights coz most people seem to be smiling on the dancefloor. you don't get tooooooo many moody people at their parties either.

as for defected............

Hed Kandi serves its purpose cos it's is for people who aren't into 'proper' music and keeps them away from all the decent nights :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist, didn't realise there was a HK bashing thread going on that I hadn't been involved in ;)

x-amount said:
Hed Kandi?

Great crowd, really underground, forward thinking music. Almost sometimes a bit too underground, I didn't recognise any of the tunes last time I was there tho.

Superb!!

Back