(@) Hed Kandi B'ham (@)

mambobirdette

Is probably going to be no more :cry:

Jonesy said the contract for Bambu ran out on the 3rd of this month and may not be renewed so.......................

Hed Kandi Sheffield here i come again :p

Anyone up for it?

They need to come north of the border. I think I'll send them directions to Glasgow.

They need to come to MY house .... Jonesy, you simply HAVE to sample my space patio !

Han++Sam+%26+Ant+on+Space+Patio.jpg

Hope this image works ...

Hannah, Sam and Anthony on the Space Patio .. please note the sunset! :)

jonesy said:
Good news is that I think it is gonna be reknewed!!!! Just dont know when!!!

YAY Excellent :D Jonesy let me kno so i can arrange an exclusive night and book Malmaison for everyone to trash :D

N8 - I dont like Bambu either, snotty woman on door and its far too small but its the price you have to pay for a guaranteed good night :D

Mambobirdette..........

Not sure if its happening on 31st Oct, so you will have to contact bambu to find out if its on, but I have just got my dates for Fri 5th Dec with Matt Collins....... Im sure it is on before that, but you had better check first.

See you @ BED on 1st Nov

I like Bambu.... its a nice intimate venue with a cool crowd....just what we like!!!!!

Bambu aint that bad

Cheers Jonesy, for sticking up for our ickle club. Just remember that size is not everything, it what pople do in it that counts. Glad to see Hed Kandi are back on 7th Nov, a week late but never mind. Only on grip about Bambu, that bloody smoke machine. See you there on Friday. And Jonesy dont for get Smooth Touch - House of love. You know it makes sence.

Re: Bambu aint that bad

lil' Joey said:
Cheers Jonesy, for sticking up for our ickle club. Just remember that size is not everything, it what pople do in it that counts. Glad to see Hed Kandi are back on 7th Nov, a week late but never mind. Only on grip about Bambu, that bloody smoke machine. See you there on Friday. And Jonesy dont for get Smooth Touch - House of love. You know it makes sence.

I called Bambu yesterday, not sure who i spoke to but his attitude stinks!!!. I dont remember no smoke machine :eek:

Jonesy cant bring House of love, he needs to leave room for M-Gee & Bodyswerve :p ;) :D

Well if you are coming on friday, i will show you the smoke machine. It's actually just in the DJ booth. I have never seen much attitude at Bambu, maybe that just means i am getting old and look like i will cause no hassle

Attitude? That really gets my goat ....

I'm not the sort of person who would stay quiet either .. I'd certainly say something!

yes i am coming on friday so you'll have to show me, ive really never seen it before :eek:

Perhaps i just thought it was normal that my vision went all hazy and i couldnt see anything, thats what normally happens to me anyway but there was an actuall reason and i didnt even realise it................yay im normal after all

Back