(@) Hed Kandi B'ham (@)

*Saffy* said:
Attitude? That really gets my goat ....

I'm not the sort of person who would stay quiet either .. I'd certainly say something!

I've always found the staff and security at Bambu to be very rude with lots of attitude.

yep, when i handed in someones credit card they had lost a few weeks ago the woman at the till looked at me as if i was on crack....

the woman on the door is a bitch and when i called yesterday............. :twisted: :twisted: i dont know who i spoke to but if i ever find out who is im gonna stick starving dogs up his ass

At least you got them to answer the phone, it always seems to just ring out for me. Oh well, at least the crowd is friendly inside. I guess 30 seconds of attitude outside are out weighed by the hours of fun inside. :lol:

No hun inside a few weeks ago was really bad but that was just the girls but all girls can be bitchy cant they. Hopefully Hed Kandi crowd will be lot nicer :p

You girls, why cause yourselves so much hassle. You know you all look good, even some of you who wear the now retro eighties stuff look good(but did you not see what peole looked like first time around). So why cause yourselves more problems with those ickle cat fights you have. Just go out and enjoy yourselves, have a party, dance with the fat bloke, have a laugh, have a couple of vodkas, let your hair down, and enjoy clubbing for what its about, THE MUSIC, not the posing :eek:

Funniest time at Bambu was at Hed Kandi in June or July i think it was.....when Jordan was there and got kicked out :lol:

She was not happy, neither were her mates, all goin mad at the doormen :lol:

I know its an obvious jock, but you could say she was kicked out by the bouncers. Sorry, i no that was poor, i will go and hang my head in shame :oops:

Haha, she got kicked out cause some pissed bird fell over/grabbed Jordans boobs and Jordan smacked her :lol:

At least thats better that smackin someone who wouldn't give you a free lolly pop. Girls Aloud are you listening, well are ya. Probably not :p

Well Friday is here, and how much am i looking forward to tonight. As Tweet might say - Ive found a place were i can boogie, boogie tonight. And that place is Bambu

lil' Joey said:
You girls, why cause yourselves so much hassle. You know you all look good, even some of you who wear the now retro eighties stuff look good(but did you not see what peole looked like first time around). So why cause yourselves more problems with those ickle cat fights you have. Just go out and enjoy yourselves, have a party, dance with the fat bloke, have a laugh, have a couple of vodkas, let your hair down, and enjoy clubbing for what its about, THE MUSIC, not the posing :eek:

Exactly! Nowt like getting all hot and sweaty!

Exactly i dance all night if i can, sum girls are jus stoopid and stand there in case they break out in little sweat that might smudge their make up.

Im soooo excited tho about tnite, got butterflys in my tummy :D

Well i will be dnacing fromthe second the dance floor curtains open till the doors close at Bambu. All hail the entrance of Mr Doyle and Mr Jones your Hed Kandi DJ's for tonight. :p

lil' Joey said:
Well i will be dnacing fromthe second the dance floor curtains open till the doors close at Bambu. All hail the entrance of Mr Doyle and Mr Jones your Hed Kandi DJ's for tonight. :p

yaaaaay if they play bodyswerve it will really make my night too

If the sneek in Tweet - Boogie Tonight, oh my word, it is gonna be a big one. I am sure John Jones will srop it in for me at some stage. :)

Look .. ya can just shurrup going on now !! :cry:

But .......

Hav a FANTASTIC time !

Nevermind Saffy. I will have a good old boogie on your behalf. If there are any spotlighters in Bambu tonight, i will be the 6ft 1 block dancing away next to th DJ booth. Come and say hi, i don't bite, not unless you want me to :lol:

:D
Will i must say i was abit disspapointed withe the crowd at Bambu last night, the place never really got full. The Hed Kandi guys were playing some top stuff so the night was still good, plus i go to meet the lovley and cute mambobirdette, that really brightened up my night :oops:

lil' Joey said:
:D
Will i must say i was abit disspapointed withe the crowd at Bambu last night, the place never really got full. The Hed Kandi guys were playing some top stuff so the night was still good, plus i go to meet the lovley and cute mambobirdette, that really brightened up my night :oops:

aaaaaaw :oops: :p you little charmer :D

Back