Hed Kandi B'ham this friday!!!!

Woohoo indeed.

Mark Doyle and John Jones are playing, and if they do a set only half as good a Bed at Sheffield last wek, it's gonna be a stonker. I can't wait.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I didnt know it was THIS Friday .... jeeeez

Can you give me details .. do we need tickets? Times? All that sorta stuff .... would LOVE to go!

It starts at 10, thought thte Kandi boys normally start playing at 11(Never quite sure if thats because they are late, only joking Jonesy) If you get there early it is easy to get in, but it does fill up quick as it only holds about 400 people. For more info on the bar, you can check out the web site www.bambubar.com, and click on the ultraphunkdelishus logo at the top, it hasn't been updated for ages, but all the contact details are on there. Hope that helps.

Mike doesnt want to go ... we're out saturday in Derby for a smokescreen night .. GUTTED !

Plus .. he says it's too far to drive to Birmigham .. Am gonna try and say that I will go Birmingham .. and HE can go to SMokescreen on the Saturday! Fingers crossed !

The Hed Kandi team will be playing Bambu again on 5th Dec, followed by Bed in Sheffield on 6th. I am gonna be there this friday, its always a top night

Re: Woohoo indeed.

lil' Joey said:
Mark Doyle and John Jones are playing, and if they do a set only half as good a Bed at Sheffield last wek, it's gonna be a stonker. I can't wait.

I shall see ya there ;)

Hope ya enjoy ... let me know what it's like! Came to my senses ... there's no way I can do two nights on the trot .. the Nottingham one would kill me off completely as the after parties are very long .......

So .. I shall be in Derby on Saturday for Inland Knights .. who are bloomin amazing anyways .... just le me know how it goes tomorrow ...

mambobirdette said:
tut......Saffster lettin the side down :p

I'll let you know ;)

Yeah .. do do honey ... am sure it will be a good night ... am intrigued by the size of the club and wonder what it'll be like ..

im travelling a little up north this weekend for the first time, we were planning on going out in derby on friday night then into nottingham on saturday night, i really havent got a clue on anything up there being a bit of a southerner, so if anyones got any ideas, all help would be welcome
thanks guys (im staying in ilkeston (? i think) )
:confused: xx

Depends what sort of music you like ... a deep house night in Derby on Saturday ... (that's where we're off to) ... hmm ... Drop The Bomb at The Bomb on Saturday in Nottingham ...

Good sights in Birmingham.....hmmm......I've heard the people are very friendly though. You're offer is noted mambobirdette

Back