HED KANDI - Are they coming back?!

M

misterc

I had 2 wicked nights there last year (Backroom of Eden) and their Thursday chill-outs in Coastline were awesome. Anyone know if they're comig bcak this year?

yeah its not a very good site is it.
i've got an idea. Is there an e-mail adress to contact them on???

WEDNESDAY NIGHT-----> BACK ROOM OF EDEN-- THEY ARE RETURNING!!!!
I FOUND IT ON EDENS WEBSITE!!!!!

HED KANDI --------> CLASS!!!!

Book me in! Almost got thrown out last year for writing requests in lipstick on the perspex cover of the dj booth. Learnt my lesson the second week!

jord said:
WEDNESDAY NIGHT-----> BACK ROOM OF EDEN-- THEY ARE RETURNING!!!!
I FOUND IT ON EDENS WEBSITE!!!!!

HED KANDI --------> CLASS!!!!

Jord - dont want to disappoint u, but i think that's last years info still up on eden's web site. No doubt Hed Kandi will be back.....

misterc said:
Jord - dont want to disappoint u, but i think that's last years info still up on eden's web site. No doubt Hed Kandi will be back.....

i thought they had updated it!!!!!

Nah! The days and descriptions match last years info. Keep checking, but they're usually really late updating it.

Bollards, you had my hopes up again guys, this is the second time i've almost wet my pants thinking Kandi was back on the isle. Last time Rob, kindly pointed out I was reading last years schedule right here on Spotlight!! :oops: Fortunatley to keep us lucky few in the Nort West, happy.... Eye Candy v Strictly Funky, the best of Edinburgh and Manchester is hitting Venus on Easter Weekend!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Come on! Anybody who has heard the Eye Candy/Bar 38 Cd will realise how special this is going to be. :eek: 8)

where can i get this eye candy / bar 38 cd?
we have a bar 38 here in cardiff, but no eye candy!

Good question misterc, a mate of mine got in on a trip to Edinburgh.....it's mixed by Nejat Barton and is quite literally, tremendous. They have a website at www.clubeyecandy.co.uk which seems to be under reconstruction. Maybe a spotlighter from up in the highlands knows an e-mail address or something? Hopefully on the night I'll get our hands on some.

Funky house....Ibizalisa, if she's still alive, knows how good it is. Starts off with Billie Jean and explodes from there on...one of the best Cd's I've ever heard.

Back