HED KANDI - Are they coming back?!

I HAVE to get my hands on this!! If there are any going spare - let me know!

Allister Whitehead!!!
Last saw him in 96 in The Hippo down here in Cardiff. Finsihed with Donna Summer 'Melody Of Love' - What a night!!!

They are back - and its gonna be Vgood

:lol: I have it on very good authority Hed Kandi are back on the white island this summer, press release should be soon back they're all in Miami.

May be details this Saturday at Pacha if you know who to bribe with Alchohol. hic!!

OH JOY! The sun is shining and I get news like that when I turn my computer on. Thank u ME - N'joi Miami. Some of us are stuck here, but at least we can look forward to the summer now. I WILL be there!......In the meantime, fancy coming to Cardiff before Ibiza?!

misterc said:
Allister Whitehead!!!
Last saw him in 96 in The Hippo down here in Cardiff. Finsihed with Donna Summer 'Melody Of Love' - What a night!!!

I think I might have been there that night as well. I miss the Hippo, why did they knock it down? :(

really? I heard it got knocked down because there were too many dodgy goings on? Maybe that's just gossip. Oh well have to make do with the Emporium now. ;)

Yeah - but it was in that general 'lets knock evrything down' area wasnt it?

Not from Cardiff, but been here since '91!! A vintage year!
And yourself?!

Dr Fox said:
Bollards, you had my hopes up again guys, this is the second time i've almost wet my pants thinking Kandi was back on the isle. Last time Rob, kindly pointed out I was reading last years schedule right here on Spotlight!! :oops: Fortunatley to keep us lucky few in the Nort West, happy.... Eye Candy v Strictly Funky, the best of Edinburgh and Manchester is hitting Venus on Easter Weekend!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Come on! Anybody who has heard the Eye Candy/Bar 38 Cd will realise how special this is going to be. :eek: 8)

Go to www.nejatbarton.com, i mentioned to misterc that I have emailed the site for a cd just waiting on a reply!!

Let's face it ... whatever .... Hed Kandi are going to be part of your musical history anyways ... like em or not ! They introduced the Zanzibar goers to the basics of "house" ... if the people bought their albums, they were rewarded with more. Whatever. you people saying .. "We hate Hed Kandi" I can bet that in twenty years time, that label will be a part of musical history that they will turn to their sons and daughters and say .. yeah, i was around then !

So says Saffy :) lol

Cheers Stacey, I'll check that site out in a mo. I still stand by that cd...mine's a bit fooked due ti it taking a serious hammering. I'm goin to have to get my greasy mits on another copy as the current one has more jumps on it than Frankie Dettori on a pogo stick! :cry:

Well spotted. How do saff? How's tricks? Not had any crazy texts from you in a long time... :lol:

Back