Hauskittens review =) 22nd-29th August 2009

Exactly what is weird/wrong about old people in clubs in ibiza? I've seen plenty old timers and i wouldn't say they deserved to be pointed at or anything!!

have i ever seen you in a bingo hall? of course not because it would be weird and wrong, wouldn't it?

I don't believe you:evil: your lying lol I'm really gutted about that but at least fate was half decent to me I would have looked a right nob turning up there at 12 :lol::lol::lol:

That is the correct tune also :D that is the only tune other than Rose Rouge I heard at least 3 times although Novy tried to beat it with his pile of crud!

Not really, it's just a beach bar by day, not like turning up at amnesia mid-afternoon!!

The new Rose rouge is a great track.....

Nice review, you should have gone to underworld though;)

Nice review, you should have gone to underworld though;)

comment on this please.

*cracking review, Miss Kitten - even the bits where I audibly winced - "San Antonio" "Yousef" "Burger King" - were still entertaining.

Not only has it enlivened a fairly dull afternoon here in New Cross, but it has also potentially inspired me to return next summer

HK, take a bow (or even a curtsey)

Ok this person needs to know that this is proper house not the shoite that is played by the likes of Laidback Luke

I high-fived the screen when I read this.

Incidentally, don't get hung-up on the age thing - loadsa women I know in their 30s/40s still going strong

Incidentally, don't get hung-up on the age thing - loadsa women I know in their 30s/40s still going strong[/QUOTE]

That statement should get an interesting response:)

Underworld? Erm couldn't care less for them tbh but loving the sound of having the dancefloor to myself for some proper 80's house! The era of the late 80's when I discovered house but was way too young so I've never experienced these songs in a club :(

Whats wrong with Yousef? I've never seen him but thought he would be good!

Glad you liked the review and want to return :D

never been especially fond of Yousef - music he plays reeks of audio bullys (and I would rather hear a cat scratching a blackboard)

I do empathise, however, with your point about missing out on the first wave of house - am constantly playing catch-up there

this, for instance, only entered my musical conscience many years later :oops:

awesome house music from Lil Louis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuqwXBWQglA

I digress though.

Am giving serious thought to driving to Ibiza via Barcelona next June or July and doing some of the things I should've done last summer

I had a lucky escape then I hate audio bullys I saw them last year they have a white mc who shouts big yourself up all the time is that them?? Lol I thought Yousef was tribally or tech house similar to Steve Lawler (woops sorry again Steve :lol:)..
If you go in July I will be there :D :twisted:

Steve Lawler suddenly got glasses and longish curly hair then???? And he is looking like Paul Woolfords twin lately???? Very strange because its not just me who says Steve Lawler wasn't there!

Just to prove I wasn't tripping at WLS =) I knew it was Lawler playing because he constantly had a smoke in his mouth and must have smoked a pack during his three hour set on the Terrace (Woolford was on in the main room)...

Ibiza369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review kitty.

I feel the same about Channel Zoo on Wed. I'm glad I went, but I'm not sure I'd rush back. We headed down there about 19:30 and as you say even then it wasn't that busy. Overall had a good night though - once it went dark, the sealpit got going a fair bit (from what I remember anyway!)

Just to prove I wasn't tripping at WLS =) I knew it was Lawler playing because he constantly had a smoke in his mouth and must have smoked a pack during his three hour set on the Terrace (Woolford was on in the main room)...

Ibiza369.jpg

Lol he got a hat on thats what confused us lol my bf told me steve lawler was on at 12 so when we saw it was PW we just assumed it was him all night the wen we popped down to DJ Mehdi it must have been like half 1 then they swapped and the hat played a trick on us :lol: and of course in our state logic didnt kick in haha :lol: only the other week we were saying we'd like to see Magda and when looking on DC10 vids on youtube the other day realised she was there the date we were there durrr I won't change my review though I have put a correction in but its funny the way it is :D My 2 fav DJs, couldnt look more different what a c*** I loook!

Back