Has anybody thrown a party in their apartment/hotel room??

J

Johhny Bravo

I'll be hitting the island in September.... I will be staying at the Jet Apartments at Playa D' Bossa... Question to all of you seasoned veterans...

Are we able to throw parties at the Jet Apartments...?

This is my plan..., to stock up my room with liquor and goodies and have some kick *&% after parties...

Can this happen?? Will I be thrown out of my room?? Do other people do this??

If it is possible, everybody is invited.

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
why didn't i think of that before?

buena suerte

djb

Yep!

Last year many times, messy as f***!

But the hotel mamager loved us so didnt mind :D

:twisted: I'm gonna get kicked out of my apartment...

good thing I'm getting two rooms... 8)

way to go johnny.
in fact why bother coming all the way here just to trash a hotel room?
why not just stay in chi town and have all your mates round. wouldn't that be more cost effective?

biffo

With an attitude like that, Biff, you won't be invited.

I don't plan on trashing any rooms, just jumping off a balcony or two.

25 years of pent up frustration is going to be released on Ibiza...

Hopefully in a positive way..

you'll know when I get there.

So what are you trying to say??

I think why coming to Ibiza to party at the hotel or the apartment if there's plenty of parties all around at bars and clubs :?: :?:

I would have some drinks from the supermarket quickly (1 hour max.)and right away to the streets.

Guys, johnny is talking about having party's after the clubs have closed.

Makes sense, given the prohibitive cost of buying drinks at the bars and clubs.

hense the word - AFTERparty.

Thanks Vynalgroover... You are invited.

People are so quick to bash.

Like I've said before, I don't plan on sleeping much when I'm down there.

What a good idea! :D I'll be in Playa Den Bossa for the first couple of weeks in September so you'll have to let us know where the party is exactly closer to the date.

Johhny Bravo said:
hense the word - AFTERparty.

People are so quick to bash.

I didn't intend to bash you Johnny, just expressing my opinion, my apologies if I made you feel like that.

An afterparty would be ok. I'd rather have a rest though. But is ok.

no, I´ve only done warm-up parties! these are so much fun, getting drunk and playing loud music as the sun sets and everyone is happy! yeah it´s great!!!!

For Goodness sake!!
Are you all church going, council worker boring types or something??
This guy has been under scrutiny by loads of you for mentioning the prospect of an after hours party. Heaven forbid that he may want to let his hair down and enjoy his holiday!!
I suggest those of you that have a problem with it divert all your flights to Guernsey instead.
...Or even better, one of those coach trips to Blackpool with loads of old dears in tow.

not everyone is having a go..
and the more modest type of people do go to ibiza, believe it or not.
Clubbers think thats it they who make the island what it is etc, but in fact there are more elderly people and families that go to ibiza then clubbers.
It just that clubbers tend to make the headlines...

Robder said:
For Goodness sake!!
Are you all church going, council worker boring types or something??
This guy has been under scrutiny by loads of you for mentioning the prospect of an after hours party. Heaven forbid that he may want to let his hair down and enjoy his holiday!!
I suggest those of you that have a problem with it divert all your flights to Guernsey instead.
...Or even better, one of those coach trips to Blackpool with loads of old dears in tow.

Never heard of those places. And again, I didn't intend to criticize him. I didn't notice the 'AFTER' and was expressing an opinion.

You sure you got your facts straight there robo me ol' pal? more elderly people and families go to ibiza than clubbers? surely that cant be right? i know there is a whole other side to ibiza but the clubbing side of it is pretty damn enormous?! :rolleyes:

Back