Has anybody thrown a party in their apartment/hotel room??

don't know what the exact facts are.....but there are just as many families. The season starts on may 1st til october 31st so over that period one would have thought there would be more....

I'd come to your after-party if I were in Ibiza same time as u Johhny :!:

I'm up for getting even more mashed and meeting people after a nights clubbing...don't care where as long as it's on Ibeethhaa!! :eek:

THE ONES - SUPERSTAR TUUUUNE!

ratio of clubbers to non clubbers in ibiza is 80:20 or thereabouts.
that's why there are only 2 or 3 hotels that cater specifically for clubbers. it's why there are only about 20 bars (out of 1500) that cater for clubbers.
it's why the clubbing season lasts a mere 10 to 12 weeks.
does that answer your question?

No not really. cant tell if your being sarcastic. think ill just take it that there are way more clubbers than non-clubbers that visit the island.

Of course there are more 'non-clubbers' that go to Ibiza. There is a much higher percentage of people that go to Ibiza to go clubbing than other islands because of the reputation it has but you must realise that at the end of the day there is a lot more to the place than get off the plane --> go clubbing --> go home .

it's amazing how many clubbers actually think that there was nothing here before 1988 when those dj's first came. in actual fact 1988 marked the watershed for tourist numbers in Ibiza - they have been in decline ever since.

but well done comin at ya for pointing out that there is more to the island than a few clubs.

Listen... These clubs cannot hold me, this island cannot control me...I am the culmination of 24 years of pent up frustration and a life of people telling me what is right or wrong...

For one week, I will have no work to worry about, I will have no school to stress about..I am not well travelled and I am very much inexperienced in the ways of the world...

I am gonna party like there is no tomorrow and my body may never recover...

As a matter of fact, I am gonna throw warm up parties AND after parties until my money is gone...

It's all about the love. :D

Don't worry...you're all invited (especially the ladies) ;)

lol at biff!

you had to get the last word again!

anyway johnny i hope im invited, im heading to jet apts with 15 friends (boyz and galz) last week august, first week september!

keep us updated!!!!!!!

p.s. if you are kicked out of apt at least i still have mine!

Johnny,

Like Mandy D, it's looking like end August/Early Sept for me......so if you're gonna be there then let's hook it up and turn the lights out on Ibiza :twisted:

I'm coming 25,000km for this. I'm not coming all that way to f**k spiders.

Ibiza better be ready.

Ok.. So I'm there Sept. 4th until my scheduled date to leave which is Sept 14th... I say "scheduled" because I am telling everybody around the neighborhood that I may not come back. :D

So whoever is out there during my stay, let me know and we'll push our limits together. (no pun intended) (well, maybe for the ladies 8) )

Hey Biff, what is up with the Baghdad remark??? I'm sure you're fun at parties.

Johhny Bravo said:
Ok.. So I'm there Sept. 4th until my scheduled date to leave which is Sept 14th... I say "scheduled" because I am telling everybody around the neighborhood that I may not come back. :D

So whoever is out there during my stay, let me know and we'll push our limits together. (no pun intended) (well, maybe for the ladies 8) )

Johnny Bravo,

Just do me a favor, go over there and have all the fun you want... just don't give the rest of us Americans a bad name. Its not like spring break.

Johhny Bravo said:
hense the word - AFTERparty.

Thanks Vynalgroover... You are invited.

People are so quick to bash.

Like I've said before, I don't plan on sleeping much when I'm down there.

Yo JB from chitown....what's the exact dates....my boyz and i are rolling in for teh second time from aug 28-sep7 and stayin at Jet again....pre=party fo sho...but if you close the clubs down you'll be too tired....or if you find a girl.....and go back to her place you'll end up giving all you liquor to your neighbors that arrive the night before you leave....that's exactly what happened to us......No liquor lotsa candy
;)

gimme yo dates and we'll meet up...
nik

mandy_d said:
lol at biff!

you had to get the last word again!

anyway johnny i hope im invited, im heading to jet apts with 15 friends (boyz and galz) last week august, first week september!

keep us updated!!!!!!!

p.s. if you are kicked out of apt at least i still have mine!

hey mandy you weren't at the Jet last year were you??
can everyone post their pics on the What do you look like post......just to have an idea.... ;)
nik

sheeva said:
Johhny Bravo said:

Johnny Bravo,

Just do me a favor, go over there and have all the fun you want... just don't give the rest of us Americans a bad name. Its not like spring break.

AMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNN Shiva...amen....do not give the americans a bad name, and do not do s$^t that they stereotype us with....and leave the hip hop at home ;).......

Yo shiva.....what's your nationality..that's an indian god ;)

pacha4life said:
sheeva said:
Johhny Bravo said:

Johnny Bravo,

AMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNN Shiva...amen....do not give the americans a bad name, and do not do s$^t that they stereotype us with....and leave the hip hop at home ;).......

Yo shiva.....what's your nationality..that's an indian god ;)

I'm italian... I use sheeva as my DJ name.

Pacha, Sheeva...

Listen.. I am not a spring breaker, have never been to spring break and never (well maybe not never) go to spring break. Sure I have been to Mardi Gras, but just like many of you feel about outsiders that criticize Ibiza... Mardi Gras was more than just a bunch of drunk people and girlies flashing thier goods. I love a party atmosphere and I can party hard, but I am not crazy (maybe just a little), and don't need to get wasted in order to have fun. But if your'e in Ibiza Sept. 6th through the 14th - I'll make you proud.. I promise.

It's all about the love :D

I repeat, Sept. 6th through the 14th - Jet Apartments- Playa D' Bossa.

Come one, Come all

I'll be staying in the same area from Aug 29th - Sept 9th.... If there's partying going on make sure I'm invited.... pre-party or after party ---it doesn't matter!!!!

Back