has anybody been to the carwash/foam parties in ibiza

Im hopefully going to the carwash in 2 weeks. It looks like fun 2 me , just hope it dont mess my hair up!

Lusha said:
Im hopefully going to the carwash in 2 weeks. It looks like fun 2 me , just hope it dont mess my hair up!

Id recommend just going in your shorts and t-shirt and trainers. Don't wear your good clothes and wear waterproof mascara!

Foam Parties are very sexy! Been there, done that :oops:

The one and only place to get foamed is Amnesia. If you have been there once other foam parties feel like crap.

Take dry clothes with you! Wear less! Sunglasses if you have contacts! Earplugs if you don't like water in your ears!

what came first ?

water/foam parties or the all knowing teds on this board....

try it you might like it

The foam parties are absolute bedlam....At times the foam was at least 2 foot above my head :eek: then after 20 minutes of that, they put the water sprinklers on to wash us down...crazy, especially when your little head isn't working quite how it should be :rolleyes:

may i ask how tall you are? as im only 4ft10 so im thinking i may have to take my rubberring with me!!!!!!!!

:D i'm 5ft 9 .... yea take ur rubber ring with u and then when they soak everyone down with water, you could put your ring on the water at the bottom and float around ! I lost my bar which is pierced through my eye-brow last year in all the comotion, must've come unscrewed...by the time I found out the next day it had closed up :confused:

I went to a foam party in Eden many moons ago (when it was called Kaoos) and it really irritated my eyes. They were red, itchy and sore for days afterwards. I dread to think what was in that foam because my eyes aren’t usually so sensitive.

Oh dear lets hope i come out of their alive or maybe il just have to find a nice tall man that will give me a piggy back so i dont drown!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait though i just hate being this sort as people dont tend to see you when your this short or they just push past you which hurts when you get on the head!!!!!!

harriet said:
Oh dear lets hope i come out of their alive or maybe il just have to find a nice tall man that will give me a piggy back so i dont drown!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait though i just hate being this sort as people dont tend to see you when your this short or they just push past you which hurts when you get on the head!!!!!!
im 6´7" is it tall enough for u???? :D :eek: ;)

yeh thats tall enough!!!!!

I might get scared though as the tallest ive ever been is 5ft10 and that was one of my mates shoulders so i will rember to bring my step ladder with me to ibiza so u will bebale to give me a piggy back!!!!!!!!

Back