Hardcore music in Ibiza?

afaik = as far as i know
(sorry, i thought everyone knows this)

olly - the "hardest" techno i can think of being played in ibiza would probably be when chris liebing would invite felix körcher or something similar...but hardcore or gabber - no!

(felix) kröcher

afaik = as far as i know
(sorry, i thought everyone knows this)

olly - the "hardest" techno i can think of being played in ibiza would probably be when chris liebing would invite felix körcher or something similar...but hardcore or gabber - no!

felix kröcher ;)

just come to Ibiza, I am sure you'll find a way out there. Seriously, as soon you're here, hardcore gonna un-necessary, at such nice place you dont want have bad vibrations, isn't ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's 'bad' about gabber?

My gabber days at Detonator parties of old were quite jolly and fluffy. :lol:

I used to love the gabba - HMS, Bass Generator, Loftgroover, Scorpio & Producer - happy times! Not sure i could handle it nowadays though! :)

Used to love it aswell. Was heavily in to the 220+ bpm Industrial Strength stuff. Temper Tantrum , Nasenbluten, Disciples Of Annihilation , Delta 9, DJ Skinhead etc etc. Still got a lot of it on vinyl.

Used to love it aswell. Was heavily in to the 220+ bpm Industrial Strength stuff. Temper Tantrum , Nasenbluten, Disciples Of Annihilation , Delta 9, DJ Skinhead etc etc. Still got a lot of it on vinyl.

didnt go to nosebleed did you?

have a look into Kevin Energy and Sharkey, sometimes they do a party in the sun event. They went to Ibiza last year.

sure, we can't argue about taste, I'm just saying, there must be something very wrong if somebody is happy with gabba in paradise....

I used to love the gabba - HMS, Bass Generator, Loftgroover, Scorpio & Producer - happy times! Not sure i could handle it nowadays though! :)

oh yes. or darkcore as it was called. loftgroover was eeeevil.

i always remember a track...'my mum told me that a man would f*ck a snake if you held its head for long enough'....BOSH BOSH BOSH

ahhhh happy days.

Noticed the Cornwall bit - did you used to go to Dance Planet parties at the Coliseum in the early 90s?

No, i was just a bit too young to ever go, I reeeeally wanted to but never made it. Have got several of the tape packs though from between '94-96. Clarkee, Colin Dale, Mark E G, Mastervibe, Trevor Rockliffe, used to listen to nothing but this sort of stuff, mother must have loved the 160bpm thump constantly coming from my room! :)

Once i got old enough to go out raving the Dance Planet events at the coliseum had stopped. I did manage to see a prime Oakenfold there in '97, and saw Coxy on his 'World Tour' in '98, but one of my big regrets is never having got to go to a 'proper' harcore rave there.

Back