Happy Thanksgiving this weekend!

utagaura

... to all those in the frozen northern wasteland anyway! ;)

Every year Morbyd gets his salutations in here a month late, so I figure I'd get a headstart this year! :lol: :lol:

Huh? Next you'll be telling me Australia and New Zealand aren't states of the same country!:lol:

NOW, it's really Thanksgiving :D :D

Happy turkey day to anyone else celebrating :D :D

I've got an 8.9 kilo bird in the fridge at my friend's insanely large apartment. Heading over there in 3 hrs to cook it and serve it up to a group of 12 later this evening. With all the trimmings, of course. 8)

happy thanksgiving Morbyd

you are someone who has given me interesting new perspectives on international politics, cars, football and muscovite club culture during my short time on the forum and for that I thank you, sir.

Thanks, mate.
I learn quite a bit from you too, especially on the music side.
Whenever you're not stirring things up, that is ;)

I'm thankful to have made it through another year relatively unscathed. To still have a job. To get to travel To have a good group of friends around here, and others around the world. Pretty damn lucky, I suppose. Probably one of the reasons I like this holiday so much. It's a great excuse to take a moment, forget all the crap, and just be happy for what you've got.

I've got an 8.9 kilo bird in the fridge at my friend's insanely large apartment. Heading over there in 3 hrs to cook it and serve it up to a group of 12 later this evening. With all the trimmings, of course. 8)

Have a great day John and Happy Thanksgiving.... 8)

Oi!!! you're still a month late! ;)

But have a happy time anyway! :lol: ;)

That time again :D

I cooked this up over at my mate's place for a crew of 14 tonight.

154236_10150096096405325_731645324_7763279_1491737_n.jpg

Turkey
5 herb cornbread stuffing
Sausage & apple stuffing
Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Creamed spinach with parmesan
Green beans with toasted onion & crushed almonds
Whiskey glazed carrots
Mixed salad with goat cheese, peaches & balsamic
Cranberry sauce
Gravy

Mmmm.... 8)

I'm thankful for friends, family, a roof over my head and a decent standard of living. It's been a pretty good year. Hope you all are well too :D

Back